Need a bottom

ho****

Posted

Hi I'm christian, 

I'm answering your comment. I'm a Bottom from northeast Philadelphia, I'm submissive but not at first. I can be dominate. But, I thought I'd answer because I as well am looking for someone for casual and experimental Sex. I travel 5 mile radius in Philadelphia, I also do carplay and outside. I'm fairly new and have had less than a hand full of partners, so I'm hiv negative, & STD free. Can provide a clean bill of health. I'm into: orals, anal sex, RECIEVING, and alot more  I love to play and am open to most things and adventourus and love to be told what to do during sex or foreplay..

If interested inbox me on here and I will provide you with more details & give you a link to my website that's affiliated with this app and it's free and so are my services. Sucking cock is my specialty and have mastered it..I'll be waiting for you!💦😋

Posted

Sounds interesting.  I wonder how you did my friend.  

• 3 weeks later...
Sissysuckslut
Posted

I'm a naughty little sissy suck slut and I'm addicted to cock. You can use my mouth and tight little ass for your pleasure anytime 

• 1 month later...
Posted
Come pick me up get a room for 2 or 3 days...hopeing you are hung
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
How come all the tops are so far away, I am an obedient Sissy bottom willing to do anything to satisfy male guests.
Posted
Slide your cock down my throat until I have swallowed you to your balls..
  • 1 month later...
Femsissy1
Posted
On 9/17/2023 at 2:42 AM, hottopforyou said:

I want a bottom
I am a foreigner
Age 35
Message me hott people
I am pure top
All bottoms and bi are welcome

I have a bottom that needs a top. U top and I bottom 

• 2 weeks later...
Creampie-2623
Posted

I'm Andy I'm a total bottom slave into bondage s@m piss and bukkake gangbang and gang *** *** ***. Use me and *** me. 574-327-5189 

Posted
On 1/12/2024 at 9:44 PM, Femsissy1 said:

I have a bottom that needs a top. U top and I bottom 

Posted
I am a total obedient I am a total obedient bottom. I have a femdom, mistress who has trained me in all aspects of satisfying men's sexual needs. I am an oral expert with an oral fixation. Once I start I do not want to stop. I am new to anal only been with 4 men all used condoms 3 under 6 in for less than 3 minutes One 7.5 of inches for 6 minutes hard and fast. He fucked the cum out of me, also with condom.Mistress is looking for a regular for my first bareback cream pie. I will use any position to satisfy you. I love frotting and using my mouth on your body. Rumming if clean ball licking, sucking. Only exceptions is no piss, scar, *** vomit or permanent markings. I like it rough so being manhandling turns me on.
  • 1 month later...