To my almost

ma****

Posted
Letting you go is the hardest part of my life but I want you to know that you were the most amazing person for me. I never loved someone like this.I never felt like this. Yes, I accept that i went mad in love with you. I was too much inlove with you. I lost myself by loving you an expected you to hold me. But insecurities and overthinking ruined me. It was my fault. I accept this. But it was your actions which made me feel like this. I'm in *** and I lost myself, how can I move on with all those memories we've shared? I'm still loving you but I have to let you go for my sake. I want to prove myself that I'm enough and worthy
Jean_Heffernan
Posted
Hi Ma I had a gf like you I was with her for 6 years of this pushing me away . Just like you . I feel sorry for you must be so hard . Can I say to learn to love yourself if u do that others love you. Then u not have expectations on the relationship . Be more relaxed
Posted
On 8/4/2023 at 8:55 AM, ma-a114 said:

Letting you go is the hardest part of my life but I want you to know that you were the most amazing person for me. I never loved someone like this.I never felt like this. Yes, I accept that i went mad in love with you. I was too much inlove with you. I lost myself by loving you an expected you to hold me. But insecurities and overthinking ruined me. It was my fault. I accept this. But it was your actions which made me feel like this. I'm in *** and I lost myself, how can I move on with all those memories we've shared? I'm still loving you but I have to let you go for my sake. I want to prove myself that I'm enough and worthy

Where are you from I am interested in meeting you and help you heal 

Posted
17 hours ago, bear403 said:

Where are you from I am interested in meeting you and help you heal 

Hi I’m Rico from Philippines 🇵🇭
Nice to meet u

Posted
4 hours ago, ma-a114 said:

Hi I’m Rico from Philippines 🇵🇭
Nice to meet u

I live in the USA