leaving you, leaving myself. - Love and Romance

Ka****

Posted

i am taking you out of me. you as well as i know that you will alwyas be in my heart, that some of the things we have done can not be undone and the memories can't be erased but i am not a toy. i will not wait here so that you can come back and play with me when you will. i have so much love and kindness to offer people, the world.

i will spread kindness like a wild fire, i will spred love like a field of flowers.

Sarah_Lindborg
Posted

As long as you know who you are and know you deserve better, you'll make it through anything. Don't waste your time on people who are too big a fool to realize what they have, to stupid to understand that they just ruined one of the best things in their life. Karma will surely do it's justice.

Posted

aww mama, idk who broke ur heart but FUCK THEM!!!!! they dont deserve u!!!! and ur right, u r not somebodys toy. and u will find the right one. who values you and appreciates u. who loves u the way u want to be loved
smile be happy....Just tell the world, " U CANT SINK MY CHEERIOS!!!!!" =-0

Adrienne_Danielle_Story
Posted

Take it from a girl who knows, you are the most important person you have. You must first love yourself before you have the capacity to love others. Your past has obviously not caught on to that yet. I didnt get it until my 40's. I beg you and everyone to not wait as long as I. I am only just now realizing I am beautiful and intelligent and do not need a man to tell me those things fir I see it for myself. It is more important how you feel about you than what others feel about you. It is great that you are moving past this experience with a brighter future ahead for having come through it. My Dad would have said, a mistake is not a mistake if you learned something. I hope you have a great New Year, with a great new partner.
~Adrienne

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

just let them go and get over her... i had broken-heart recently...