Penis Pump Forum: Overall thoughts and experiences

RomeoRichards

RomeoRichards
Posted

Penis pumps have become increasingly popular over the years as a non-surgical solution for erectile dysfunction. They work by creating a vacuum that draws *** into the penis, causing an erection. While they can be effective, it's important to use them correctly and safely to avoid *** (obviously, like with any other kinky toy ;) )

If you're interested in using a penis pump, it's a good idea to do your research and consult with a healthcare provider. There are many penis pump forums available on Gays where you can learn more about the different types of pumps, how to use them properly, and what to expect. You can also find reviews and feedback from others who have used penis pumps to treat their erectile dysfunction.

Have you had any experiences with penis pumps? Share your thoughts and experiences with us!. It's important to have open and honest discussions about sexual health to break down the stigma surrounding erectile dysfunction and encourage people to seek out the help they need. Let's start the conversation!

• 6 months later...
Posted

I have ED probably due to underlying health issues like High cholesterol & Diabetes. I have 2 Penis pumps, one electric & the other hand squeeze. Although I haven't used them regularly or everyday, I don't think they help to be honest. What I do enjoy rather well, is an old fashioned vacuum. I made a special attachment using some PVC pipe and a rubber reducer, and the rig bolts onto a tripod. I find the air rushing in is the closest thing to a blowjob you can get. Damn it feels really good. Although I fail to get a full erection (kinda semi), however I do cum. I would like to hear other men's input on what they experience with ED & how they overcome it. I'm 60, but have had an extremely active sex life. I cant help but wonder if ejaculating a million + times, or simply low testosterone levels is the issue. I feel like I'm "all cum'd out" but I know otherwise. I'm ashamed of my condition yes, but I still find ways to get off.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I am 68 years and I have a penis pump and I have put my dick inside the tube and I pumped my self up an it got big tooooo!!!! So I got to cum and it felt good tooooo!!!!!