New test: Am I gay or bi? How gay am I?

HouseOfBalloons

HouseOfBalloons
Posted

Hi guys wanted to know if there's some way I can test if I am gay or bi? Would really like more knowledge on this and am honestly curious. I know about the new personality quiz but wonder if that way I can also test if I am gay or not? Thanks in advance everyone <3

Posted

I would say this, if ur lust is more for sex with men and ur desire for women is just about diminished then ur gay, but this could be a phase so the last would be can u see ur self in a long term relationship with a guy. For me that's what told me I was bi. My focus is just men and playing for now. Bye

Posted

I really like the test but I'm not sure if it tells you anything about your sexual orientation. Being on this website already says it all I reckon. 

Posted

I know I am gay. I was molested at the age of 7 by my uncle. I was hook on cum in no time . By the age of 12 I was sucking my older brother off . I had a older man that use me daily . I started jacking him off . Then one day I took his cock in my mouth . He cum in no time feeding me his huge load . From that day on he fuck my mouth and throat feeding me his cum . I lost my virginity to my friend Dad at 14 . He took me bare back and called it breeding and seeding me. He took my two times that night . I was his bitch . I went back for more .