Scat hard

fi****

Posted

I find it exciting while doing cam online, my friend grabs and squeezes my balls really hard while rimming him, telling me to put my tongue inside his full dirty ass, calling me mean dirty names, telling the guys watching how he’s making me taste his filth inside him, having my tongue lick n taste it for an hour. Dumps on a plate, tells me to lick, suck, put in my mouth, cuffs my hands behind my back, thickly coats his cock, holds my head, then fucks my mouth with his dirty cock while guys watch him shove his cock all the way in, making me *** on it as he pisses, making me throw it all up, and he keeps going. Starts crushing my balls as he stuffs my mouth and fucks my mouth some more as he calls me a dumb dirty pig. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
You know your opening yourself up to a lot of infections and you will or could get very sick. He is a sick man for having you do that and you allowing him to do that. If I was you I would get tested for hepatitis as well as HIV. Honestly I can bet your sick the next few days after that. You deserve better and deserve to be treated better.
Posted

@Phil-1532 we are both negative, I don’t ingest, if I do I throw it up, I don’t have hepatitis at all, I rinse my mouth out, brush my teeth, I’m perfectly fine, thank you though for your concern, it’s appreciated. I allow him to do that, we’ve known each other for years, it’s for a show. If I don’t feel like playing that way, then we don’t. 

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

@filsdepute guys can put multiple loads in your ass, have me rim it and swallow the cum.  And plenty of other things

Edited by Bttmrimpig
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I want to find a poz dirty BBC with no morals, no limits and his friends to use me as his dumb filthy pig, 

• 2 months later...
Posted

I would like to be used and ***d, hypnotized and trained to be a permanent human toilet for whoever my top/trainer lets use me. 
ass stretched, fucked n filled, fisted and footed, cock ***d, balls crushed n beaten, video’d to put online, 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’d like to dirty rim an older filthy pig, suck his thickly coated shit covered cock multiple times