Watersports

Posted

I love cum, but piss is warmer, wetter, comes out of a dick more ***fully, there's more of it, covers a greater area and is more easily replenished. 

Posted

I love both and have alot of fantasies about both I'm new to all this but I'm trying to dive right in. I'd love to be a urinal for a man, or even more a few men , I'm made to drink every drop

• 1 month later...
Posted

My friend held my head with his cock in my mouth, peed a bit in my mouth , told me to swallow, did that a few times then grabbed my head tighter, shoved his cock all the way in my mouth and didn't stop pissing until he was done.

It was hot

Posted

It was, since I wasn't expecting him to *** it down me, would.ve loved if it was cammed online or filmed. Makes me rim him online usually. 

Posted

Maybe sometime we'll piss on each other 

Posted

I wish. I have a thing for older. love rimming and sucking, licking feet, sucking toes, let them do whatever they want to do to me,  I like to be told to open my mouth, piss in it, all over my face and body. I'd like to have someone I can hook up with a few nights a week to be naked, some stuff I'd like to have done, like on their back, holding their knees while I'm rimming then they push their cock down and piss or piss while i'm licking their feet or sucking toes

Posted

After getting fucked I'd like someone to piss in my pussy or on my girldick 

Posted

I can only send 1 message in messages it says

• 2 months later...
Posted

I would love someone to put my face down on the bed spread my legs slide their hard cock in my tight ass and just piss in my ass then fuck my till they fill me with a huge load of hot cum ! I just think that would be the ultimate fuck for me . I want that so bad .

Posted
On 11/3/2022 at 7:01 PM, Bttmrimpig said:

My friend held my head with his cock in my mouth, peed a bit in my mouth , told me to swallow, did that a few times then grabbed my head tighter, shoved his cock all the way in my mouth and didn't stop pissing until he was done.

It was hot

It sounds hot

Posted
50 minutes ago, Daven said:

It sounds hot

Wish I could get that .

• 1 month later...
Posted

I want it done like that all the time by the next guy who makes me a dumb filthy pig to use

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Thinking about getting cummed and pissed on sounds so hot 

Posted

having to rim your ass as piss and cum comes out

• 2 months later...
Pissboydrinker6969
Posted

I love drinking piss

Posted

I love drinking piss too, I really wanna be a urinal for a guy or guys 

• 4 months later...
Posted

Anyone here from miaine or coming here and want to have some piss fun or just use me ad your urinal? Hmu I'd love it and submit fully