Toys

Maybeso

Posted

I love a big toy to stretch my ass.have a soft pump up toy it's great.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I love my toys and can hardly wait for that first lover to cum inside me! :lgbt:

Posted

I got an 8inch x 1.65inch dildo. It's the best one own so far. I was a bit intimidated by it's size at first but after a couple of uses, it became something else. I use it daily and it fills me up and stretches me out in the best ways. It'll never replace a real cock but it comes pretty damn close. I've got my eye on a couple things, can't wait to get and try those out 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

My toy box keeps filling up... today I got me a 5" Latino brown cock, realistic w/ balls and suction cup...  a curvy 6.5" jet black cock w/ balls and suction in back... glass wand w/ red colored veins... and a stack of video discounted to five dollars a piece  - santa 🎅 came early

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Posted

I guess I could be called a size queen and I admit I am. Believe it or not, it came about from being drugged and ***d as a ***ager. I loved to give/receive head and noticed how much guys like anal. It hurt though so what did I do? Resorted to toys to loosen me up. They did the job and did it very well. I went from tolerating being fucked to enjoying it and even now to anal orgasms. I’ve got from 7” x 1 1/2” up to 13.5” x 2.25” insertable and quite a few between. I can count on my toys to satisfy me every time 

• 1 month later...
Lovitstretched
Posted

I love huge dildos in my gaped ass.My toy is a circumference of 12 inches around and 15 inches long and it makes my cock squirt as it slides in my ass ...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love the feeling of my big toys going in, 14 inch tentacle dildo, 16 in horse cock, large K9 cock, xl butt plug, 61 cm slinky one and my hallow butt plugs

Posted

I love my 16 inch horse cock. Big and thick

Posted
7 hours ago, Newhere-4928 said:

I love my 16 inch horse cock. Big and thick

that would drive me insane...