Sissies

AlexZander

Posted

I feel the exact same way! There is nothing that gets me more turned on than taking care of a masculine man’s needs. 

Posted

I love being dressed like a sissy gurl and taking what a dominate man has to give especially the creamy end

• 1 month later...
Posted
Hi I'm a cute gay SEXY SMOOTH FEMININE FEMBOTTOM FAGGOT I'M VERY FEMININE AND a SISSY. I LOVE TO BE FEMINIZED AND SODOMIZED BY MEN 401 323 4073
Posted
i love to blindfolded in a gang bang and get as much cocks as possible
Posted

I love getting dressed up or when I'm given something to wear then I feel masculine hands and taking everything he wants to give me 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted
All I wanna do when I'm party you know is It's g
Posted
When I party all I wanna do is you're just a female Skirts leggings I have to go those and fill myself imagine somebody catching me anyway also I don't want to suck you actually I like the party so much
Posted
When I party all I wanna do is you're just a female Skirts leggings I have to go those and fill myself imagine somebody catching me anyway also I don't want to suck beef that's what I like to party so much
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love dressing up. The feeling of women’s clothing feels great against my skin. I’m a horny little slut already and when I party, it helps with going all day and night. I’m actually working towards transitioning into a shemale. I want implants that are EE’s because I love big boobs and I wanna have the same thing that women use to drive men wild. I feel better about myself as a woman and know that I’ve caused many cocks to get hard. I’m even open to being an exhibitionist. I figure that if someone gets upset about seeing me sucking on a big, hard cock or getting fucked by one then that just means they’re jealous because they’re not getting some. Text 360-878-4810 for fun in the Olympia WA area
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...