how do i get out of a bad realtionship - Love and Romance

Posted

i have a gf that is bi. She has a bf and i hate it i need help getting out of it but its hard to break up with her b/c i love her so much and i see her every day wut in the world do i do

Posted

Tell her that she cant have it both ways. I was recently in the same situation as you and I made her choose. If she loves you then she wont put you through the emotional rollercoaster. Its not worth it. Trust me. You deserve to have someone be with you and only you. I had to learn the hard way as well. If you dont get out now or make her choose its only going to hurt you in the end. And noone deserves to go through that. I didn't but I went through it. And I wouldn't even wish that kind of *** on my worst enemy. Get out or make her choose. It will hurt. I'm not saying it wont. But you have to be strong. You cant let her walk on you like that. You deserve better. Its hard, I know. But in the end are you really going to be happy sharing her?! I wasn't.

Posted

Sounds like a one way thing, your putting in more than you should be.

Posted

Being bi does not give her the right to fuck around on you with men. I usually don't believe in giving ultimatums, but this is a situation that calls for one. She picks either you or him, and whatever she chooses you'll just have to live with.

Unless you're poly and you want a three-way relationship, you deserve better than this.

Posted

Tell her how you feel about the situation. She can't have both. It's not fair to you or her bf.

I'm just in a sticky situation with my gf. She won't talk about our problems and avoids it. And whatever I seem to do is WRONG. Everything I do with her backfires and turns into some kind of argument when I think I'm being nice. x_x I cuddle with her and she calls me clingy. She says she wants space I give her it and then she wants to be close. She wants to hang out with her friends and I say go ahead and then she won't unless I go. She wants to leave the house and when we do she complains because she wants to go home. x_x I can't win. Any advice?

Posted

My friend was in a relationship like both of yours I told her what I'm telling you, look out for yourself be who you are and don't apologize for it. Do what's best for you. I know it's gonna be hard it always is. But we become who we are because of the choices we make. The question is are you going to look back over your life and like what you see?

Posted

I was in a relationship like this not too long ago. I loved her soo much so to try to make it work i tried dating him to (I'm a lesbian dating men is icky), but i relized i could never love him like i loved her so I left. she was pissed and made me feel like shit about it. bit i wasn't happy i was empty and lonely I always felt like the third wheel. I knew i deserved better (and now I do met the love of my life!!) somone who could love me and only me! they are married now and I wish them the best. you gotta look out for you darlin don't let love blind you if you do it will destroy you

Posted

brittany, sweetheart, she needs to make up her damn mind, speaking from experience she's cheating on you, about to leave u for somebody totally worthless or thinking about it, she argues with u 4 the least petty lil thing, doesn't want u2 touch her. these females dont realize they got a good woman til its 2 late. assess the situation, decide what u should do. i just went thru that, thank god that b=*+; went back 2 her wife, boy im venting, but im so happy now she's out of my life 4 good. i prayed to god & he handled it perfectly......

now i dated a woman who was not yet divorced, but had a gf, she was going back & forth btween us, im the youngest @ 36. i made the decision so many times 2 let her go, she got mad @ me 4 walking away, when her & the ex kept breaking up, she kept coming back, i 4gave her, let her come back again & again, but i let go 4 good this time, i can't even b friends with her. its 2 hard. every1's situation is different so i can't any1 what 2 do with urs, just b careful, follow ur heart cuz ur mind will fool u everytime

Posted

brittany i would say to get out of it while you can. i know it will hurt a lot and trust me i know it is hard as hell to do, but you don't need to be putting yourself through all that emotional stress. you can and will find someone better, someone who love just you, and only you and they will love you as much as you love them. good luck babe. :]