I like the taste of someone else's sperm

Posted

I often found condoms at parties after someone else's sex and drank their sperm from them.Did I become a cocksucker after that in your opinion? And if it was your sperm, would you like it?

Whitecloud
Posted
The idea of you lusting for my cum is cool, but used condoms? Part of it is sucking the cock and making it cum in your mouth, right? Sorry, don't get it, AT ALL. lol
Posted
On 5/18/2022 at 1:28 AM, Whitecloud said:

The idea of you lusting for my cum is cool, but used condoms? Part of it is sucking the cock and making it cum in your mouth, right? Sorry, don't get it, AT ALL. lol

I get it, I really do. There is a lust that gets me at times too and I will lick the cum from the floor of an adult theater. Of course I was started in that by a man who I invited in my booth. He was about to cum and I was sucking his cock for all I was worth and he grabbed my hair and ***fully pulled me off his cock and then finished himself off by jacking with the other hand After he was done he pulled my mouth close and ordered me to clean his cock. I did and then he pulled my head back ***fully and started getting rougher and blaming me for his cum on the floor and pushed my head to the floor and ordered me to clean my mess up. I did as I was told. As I was bent over licking his jizz up he took me and bred me.

After that, from time to time I would go into a booth and see cum on the floor or bench and would just lick it up.And yes I have had guys wear a condom and take me anally and then when they are done hand me the condom and tell me I know what to do. The first time I really wasn't for sure but I drank his cum from the condom and he patted me on the head, thanked me and walked out laughing.  I know it sounds crazy and maybe it is, but the turn on is so powerful that I lose myself and my inhibitions and will let a man do what he wants and will usually do whatever he commands. 

Posted
On 5/17/2022 at 5:25 AM, u-62832449ea4df said:

I often found condoms at parties after someone else's sex and drank their sperm from them.Did I become a cocksucker after that in your opinion? And if it was your sperm, would you like it

I totally agree with you once you've tasted warm cum there's nothing quite like it you don't mind swallowing Al the time but it's got to be warm at least you know who's it is and how long it's been there

Posted

I suck and always swallow - like the taste of cum ... and endeavor NEVER to spill a drop.

Stop by next time you're in Lynchburg, VA. and let me show you?

Sam

bottom4top
Posted

I suck and always swallow and do enjoy the taste of cum and having him cum in my mouth.

• 7 months later...
Posted
NGF is a PRIME hormonal component of semen that has been proven to be a soothing and sedation Hormone.