WHY DO WE CHEAT ?

LI****

Posted

Did not know what you're looking for I am sure what I want from a partner just got to find Him

• 5 months later...
Posted

I cheated for the first time a week ago. I been with my man for over 20 years. I have a new neighbor. Come to find out she a lesbian. We hit it off I told her I was gay and have a boyfriend. I was turned out at 14 by my friends dad . I never had sex with a women . We ended up have a beer and smoke a joint. Then another beer and more weed . We started kissing . I e thing lead to another and my cock found it why in her tight pussy . Oh my God her pussy was tight and wet . As we fuck it got wetter . It was driving crazy it felt so go I couldn't hold back any more and I cum deep in her . I cheated because I was horny and I got to fuck my first women at 60 years old . Would I do it again ?? Probably. She want to says my cock felt so good . I partner piss and told me to get lost. Calling me a whore. 

• 1 month later...
Posted
This happens because people don't really love the person they are with. Simply as that.
Posted

There is no one answer. There are a variety of answers.

Posted
46 minutes ago, delpark said:

There is no one answer. There are a variety of answers.

Yes, but they all have the same reason... Lack of love. And if people don't get that, this means they are just delusional.

• 11 months later...