Rimming

Jim-1550

Posted

If the guy has a nice ass I'm gonna rim oh I love a guy with a nice ass I will suck on his nice ass till I leave hickeys all over his ass

• 1 month later...
Posted

I absolutely love rimming older men's asses clean hole on the outside, then tells me to stick my tongue to lick and taste what's inside, having me do that for an hour or so. 

• 3 weeks later...
Bttmfimfuckpig4use
Posted

I love rimming, I can do it for hours in multiple different positions 

Posted

R I M M I N G is totally hot. I get hard just thinking about it. Love to rim men of any age for as long as possible. Love sticking my hot tongue up a nice ass and lick deep and taste every bit of him. Hmmmmmm.

• 2 months later...
Posted
I agree with Jim. I love to rim and u actually tell guys not to clean. It’s so intimate getting your tongue up inside his ass and you taste shit. The Arron as our butts holes makes are so intense. I get hard just sniffing a dirty butthole
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I love a good rimming . Then a good fucking after bare back shooting his baby seed deep in me. 

bottombearhorny
Posted

I love to rim South Carolina men.I also love to be rimmed by South Carolina men.Also fun for man to sit on your face with his ass on your mouth to eat his ass in that position and rim him in other positions. Can't Find South Carolian Men on here.

Posted (edited)
On 10/17/2022 at 11:18 AM, AlanE said:

Love to rim , but absolutely love to be rimmed 

As well as me. It's fun. It feels good to me and it's felt good to the man I've done it with. Part of being GGG (Good Giving and Game) is to try it out and be open to the new experience in a relationship. It doesn't matter what other people think though, if you dig it...you dig it.

Edited by FourJo
Posted

@Jim-1550 my friend has me rim him as others online watch, he has me lay down, puts his hole on my open mouth, grabs and squeezes my balls, tells me to put my tongue inside to lick n taste it for an hour, telling whoever is watching, this what a pig is good for. Has me show my tongue every now and then, to prove he’s full n dirty, 

Posted (edited)

I want to try rimming older men's asses clean hole on the outside, then he instructs me to insert my tongue in there to lick and taste what's inside while I'm lying on a sofa for an hour or so.

Edited by FourJo
Posted

That is really hot to do. Especially when my friend is caming us, telling them in a filthy pig, how much I enjoy my tongue inside his dirty ass, 

• 5 months later...
Posted
That sounds good I like that too that sounds good I like that too

Posted

I don't know if i would keep my ass dirty or unclean. But i do like to get rimmed. 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I usually like to start rimming a clean hole on the outside, told to stick my tongue inside, have it lick n taste how full n dirty it is inside. If I pnp I’ll rim it filthy, unwashed, or make it filthy.