Posted
On 5/8/2022 at 1:59 PM, Phillyboy said:

love it in my ass 720-917-4333

Where in Colorado are you  ?

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I want some nut in my face I’m fresh outta high school and love older guys 

Posted

I absolutely love it , the sensation when filled with every inch of his cock is incredible

Posted
Hay any decent size cocks serous about beingy first fuck
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Oh god can't take not being on my back getting pumped hard. Three or two older experience with XXL cock *** me chems and poppers for days+46763987509

Edited by hornbottom
Femsissy1
Posted

Not really.  I love being held and enbrached r pinned down  or doggie style and FUCKED 

Posted
I just got fucked my first time raw him cum.ing in me made me exte bikg5
Posted

Now that I've experienced anal, I've become more of a dominant bottom. My top is NOT in charge. I run the show and let my top know he listens to ME. Harder, faster, deeper, I control all that. Change positions, use this cock ring, use this toy on me, all ME. The majority of tops are in control but I'm taking back that control and making the act of anal sex satisfy ME. My top has no problem doing what he's told. He actually likes it more, says it takes a tremendous amount of pressure of him and he can focus more on the task at hand. Which we've learned he's able to maintain his erection longer and cum multiple times.. it's a win win!

Posted

Its something that I fantasize about have someone gently insert there cock into me

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi nice to meet you how are you doing today i'm just looking for some fun tonight

i live in richardson how about you

• 1 month later...
alfred71
Posted

I like receiving anal sex

Jamieanalsexaddict
Posted

I'm looking for a man who loves to fuck a kinky sexy bottom sex addict that wants to be dominated and sexually satisfied by a cock that fucky my ass and cuts in me and feels like it is made to be in my ass in a rough hot dirty sexy sex meet and to have a man make me his sex slave to be fucked and put into sexual positions in public at clubs and in the woods or in his car or in an alley or just in his bed

• 2 weeks later...
Tim-5022
Posted

It is something that I am ready to try but it is very hard to find someone

JimmyGeorge
Posted
On 3/30/2022 at 12:00 PM, takethiscocknow said:

I love being the dominant top and slowly sliding my thick 7.5 inch cock deep in that ass. Starting to fuck slowly until I'm eventually slamming it faster and faster, deeper and deeper until finally I grab your hips tight and I cum as deep I side you as I can and fill you full of cum...

JimmyGeorge
Posted
Just now, JimmyGeorge said:

You fill me up anytime!

Hot4cock-1809
Posted

I have only had anal sex by myself I enjoy fucking my ass with different things I have around the house I can almost fuck my ass with a coke can I would love to have a real dick in my ass and mouth and I would like to have a big dick cum in my ass and mouth 

JimmyGeorge
Posted

Myself I really don’t have a very good orgasm until I get the anal fulfillment.