How long have you been sucking cock and getting ass fucked?

Jim-1550

Posted

I been at it about a year, haven't sucked very many, but I love it when they grab my head an *** it down my throat

Posted

I was 13 or 14 when I sucked my first cock. It felt like a natural thing for me to do. I loved it. I am 67 now.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I been sucking cock since I was 16, sucked my Spanish teacher's cock. I did enjoy it and made it a regular occasion. He also loved to bareback me when we got together in a safe place.

Posted
What is this? A competitive challenge to see who is more slut?
Posted
Sex is an addiction people. And you just.... Are lost without even know it.
Cocklover-9569
Posted
On 4/27/2022 at 2:50 PM, Tarpleyfox said:

I been sucking cock since I was 16, sucked my Spanish teacher's cock. I did enjoy it and made it a regular occasion. He also loved to bareback me when we got together in a safe place.

I was doing it way before that I loved it

Posted
Congratulations for your addiction. You should work off that for free then. If you love it so much... It's not a job. Jejeje
Cocklover-9569
Posted

I'm 47 so 39 years

• 4 months later...
Posted

I started getting fucked at nine I came for the first time at age 9 while getting fucked by a 14" black cock 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

And they started fucking me by 8, the first time I ever cum a black guy pumped a Hugh load of cum in my ass as he buried his 14" black cock to his. Nuts in my ass 

BBC-Lover-561
Posted

I was 15 and he was one of only 4 black guys at our school. I went to a party and missed my ride, so he offered to take me into town where I could walk home. It was late fall, and there was frost on the windows as we are waiting for it to thaw, when he says "I know you want it" I said "What?" and he pull my hand over to his black cock, which was now out of his pants and rock hard. I didn't let go of it, so I think he took that as a sign I wanted it. Never in my life did I ever think about sucking a cock, especially a black cock, and here I am in a car, head spinning from alcohol and being pulled over headfirst to his black cock. I opened my mouth and he flipped his cock into my mouth. I immediately started sucking on it, rolled over to lay flat on the front seat, and began humping it like a dog. His cock got rock hard in no time, probably from watching me fuck his car seat and I started to cum in my pants when he said, "I hope your real hungry boy!" The first 2 shots of his cum went right down my throat as more cum continued to pulse out of his cock. After about a minute after he came, I was still sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. He pushed my head away and said "I can't take any more right now, but we are going to hook up again". Neither of us said a word as he drove me into town, and I must have jacked off 5 times that night thinking about sucking his black cock and what I had done!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I was sucking my uncle cock at 7 . He was 18 . I only suck the head of it . His cock was big and fat. He cum on my face . So I been sucking cock for 52 years . 

Posted
Just now, Barney said:

I was sucking my uncle cock at 7 . He was 18 . I only suck the head of it . His cock was big and fat. He cum on my face . So I been sucking cock for 52 years . 

The first time I got fuck I was 14 . He was 50 . He turned me out seeding me ball deep . 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Beatmeboutique
Posted

+1 (631) 680-6986 Piss on me beat me

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

That sort of Question you do not need to know what I call  Private. 

• 3 months later...
CocksuckerAl
Posted

I started sucking boys dicks at 8 when an older boy (16) made me suck his dick and I liked it. He told everyone what I did and one by one I sucked them all. When I was 18 I was conned into going to a black Frat party, got drunk and used by everyone all night.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Am very new about 7 monthz, and i love sucking cock im obsessed with it and just keep getting better and better. I get sooo many compliments on how much they love it and how much effort i make into making it feel awesome. Getting fucked, i do enjoy it at times but had only hand full of encounters need to be broken in and do it more often.

CocksuckerAl
Posted
On 3/31/2022 at 2:54 PM, realsmhle644 said:

I wish I was him

I wish I could suck your cock till you cum for you, and suck it some more for me.

CocksuckerAl
Posted

I wish I could suck your cock till you cum for you, then suck it some more for me.