53 members have voted

1. 1. Femboys: Hot or Not?

• Yes, so frickin' hot 😍
    • They're pretty interesting ...
    • Hm not really my thing right now ...
    • God no! Not for me! 😬

• RomeoRichards pinned and featured this topic
Posted
Hmm, difficult one.. yes, some fem boys are really hot and very sexy, others tend to push it in your face, and seem to be on the T/G route.
Whichever type they are, I wish them well, having said that, I do like a *** lad in panties..
Generally for me though they are not for me.
HouseOfBalloons
Posted
18 minutes ago, PolarUnicorn said:
Hmm, difficult one.. yes, some fem boys are really hot and very sexy, others tend to push it in your face, and seem to be on the T/G route.
Whichever type they are, I wish them well, having said that, I do like a *** lad in panties..
Generally for me though they are not for me.

Yeah I get what u mean. I also don’t like the types that try to *** it on u and throw it in ur face. But generally I get turned on by watching (especially feminine) boys put on girl clothes

Posted
Hot. My ass is hot and it's needs a xxxxx in me. Or I got a hard rod too.
Posted
On 2/9/2022 at 5:33 AM, kissland said:

Femboys. Are they your thing? You think they're hot? Or not?

I love femboys who wear panties and bras

Posted
On 2/9/2022 at 5:33 AM, kissland said:

Femboys. Are they your thing? You think they're hot? Or not?

Can be . Think there cute

Posted

Femboys are hot, but attitude is as much a determiner of hotness as physical expression.

JAMESDIMARIA25
Posted
On 2/9/2022 at 10:10 AM, kissland said:

Yeah I get what u mean. I also don’t like the types that try to *** it on u and throw it in ur face. But generally I get turned on by watching (especially feminine) boys put on girl clothes

HI I'M JAMES DI MARIA FROM WEST WARWICK RHODE ISLAND I'M A CUTE GAY SEXY SMOOTH SISSY FEMININE FEMBOTTOM AND I'M VERY FEMININE AND SEXY TEXT ME GUYS AT 401 323 4073 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Just now, sluttybottom4u said:

yes very hot

Nobody does it like a femboy

• 2 months later...
Posted

I was a fem boy at 14 . My daddy turn me out . Then he took me out and got me self panties. A skirt nylons . He then shave me clean . When I was with him I was in my panties and stockings. Daddy would fuck me so good I moan and cried like a little b**** girl. Now I am  older and looking for a dom top to make me submit to his wonts and desire. I still where silk panties. I keep myself trimmed up . 

Posted
On 8/30/2022 at 4:06 PM, Barney said:

I was a fem boy at 14 . My daddy turn me out . Then he took me out and got me self panties. A skirt nylons . He then shave me clean . When I was with him I was in my panties and stockings. Daddy would fuck me so good I moan and cried like a little b**** girl. Now I am  older and looking for a dom top to make me submit to his wonts and desire. I still where silk panties. I keep myself trimmed up . 

Would love to help 

• 1 month later...
  • RomeoRichards unpinned this topic
  • 7 months later...