the l word - Love and Romance

Zo****

Posted

i dont know what to do.ive been with my girlfriend nearly 5 months and never been happier.i know im in love with her but none of us have said it yet.im the type of person who hates to keep my feelings to myself and really want to tell her how i feel but dont want to tell her and for her not to feel the same and then for it to be weird.any advice on what i should do?

Posted

Hi girl, i think you have to be real with her and tell her how much do you love her no matter what she will say. Keep feeling for yourself will kill you. If you feel say it sooner or later she will realize that feeling and she will tell you for sure. An less she is playing with your heart and this way you have to leave or keep going with her.
Your choice................Kiss Tania.

Posted

Maybe she is feeling the same way you are..Doesn't want to say it and get hurt if you don't feel the same way. so go ahead and tell her and see how it goes. You have nothing to lose.

Posted

Dont want to keep all the joy to yourself when you can share it with her. If she feels the same way imagine how much happiness you two can be sharing together and having a wonderful time loving each other. You may be holding back a very wonderful time and a great future together. I know you think about rejection, but look at what you are missing? Hugs, Teri