Not only looking for love, but connection - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

Is it too much to ask for a really nice guy, under 21, in my area, to at least say hi and ask me out for ***y fucken coffee?!?!?!? What am i the plague!?!?!? It's not that I have high standards or anything. I just want someone i can watch movies with a cuddle close, someone who will kiss me on my forehead in front of my friends. Someone i really connect with on a whole other level, not just emotionally, but subconsciously. Like we're thinking the same thing. That at this very moment in time everything is perfect. Is it so hard to just ask for one simple thing?! I mean like an arrow doesn't come out of the sky and point to the one your suppose to be with! But on some level, it's better to have loved, than left? ..........right?

Posted

alex things take time you seam like you want an instant relashionship mabye yoiu need to start with a friend ship first before you jump in to a relashion ship you know we have a chat room on here stop in make friends and chat who knows you just may find some one

Posted

Alex, I'll pass onto you some wise words told to me many years ago by a lovely old queenie friend who I miss terribly - Don't be too needy, and don't look too hard for a boyfriend, because the more you look for "The One", the more it aint gonna happen.

His words are so very, very true. I wasted 10 years of my life searching desperately for a bf, and only found heartache as I ended up meeting lots of guys I liked but who didn't want to meet me again - or worse, just wanted to play mind games for a few weeks. For 10 years all I was doing was meeting guys for coffee, and looking at it now, nothing ever came of it. I think now of all the things I could have done in those 10 years, instead of being so desperate to find love.

Please don't do what I did. Go out and enjoy life, forget about finding "The One" who will make your life whole, because its so true that the more you search for a guy, the more it aint gonna happen. And one day, when you're doing something totally different to looking for a guy, you WILL meet a guy, and the two of you will fall hopelessly in love.

That day could be tomorrow, it could be next year. But love does come at the most unexpected time and place. You just have to be patient.