Was I right to turn down cock?

Posted

I've been isolated in the country for months, and lately jonesing bad to suck cock. Can you relate? So I joined two sites, and about 9:30  p.m. I got a text from a 40 something...did I want him to come over? His picture showed his glistening cock halfway in a pussy but I could see enough.to want to say, "hell yeah!' But after a little back-and-forth, I told him no.

I want to explain why and ask, did I blow it?  I just turned down a horny stud, no doubt BURSTING with suckable cum! Am I crazy? Or was I smart? I want as many opinions as may be offered, cause I REALLY wanted to!

Posted
On 12/10/2021 at 10:45 PM, Storm1752 said:

I've been isolated in the country for months, and lately jonesing bad to suck cock. Can you relate? So I joined two sites, and about 9:30  p.m. I got a text from a 40 something...did I want him to come over? His picture showed his glistening cock halfway in a pussy but I could see enough.to want to say, "hell yeah!' But after a little back-and-forth, I told him no.

I want to explain why and ask, did I blow it?  I just turned down a horny stud, no doubt BURSTING with suckable cum! Am I crazy? Or was I smart? I want as many opinions as may be offered, cause I REALLY wanted to!

I am totally ready for you 

Posted
On 12/14/2021 at 3:26 AM, joannatest said:

Please make sure you are safe for this. Safety is the first. Good luck.

I am totally safe you you want some tonight 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sometimes the idea is better than what the reality might be, when you stop and think about it. But sometimes your subconscious is picking up on signals your outer self isn't aware of; maybe just the lighting in a pic, or its composition, or a certain way of phrasing a response to a text, even just one word instead of another. Usually it's a good idea to err on the side of caution. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted
It happend to me. It is a bit scary if you have a person at home u dont know. In my case I was in woman lingerie. Could not just run away. But I discussed and it was fine. What I can recommend if you search for experiences - call a pro. These guys are totaly gentle and will do only what you want. Sure you have to pay. But you get the experience.