Cumsucking

Posted

I read somewhere a LOT of gay and bisexual men prefer or are only into sucking cock and eating cum. That's me. My reasoning is, why waste all that sweet, creamy cum by letting your partner cum any place else but your warm, wet mouth?

I LOVE sucking a nice, thick one "just right" to coax his milk out of his balls and up through his thick shaft and out his sexy cum slit. I work it, stroking and sucking until he finally, gloriously, tenses up, grips my head tight, and with a loud moan lets his precious load go into my eager, hungry mouth, my taste buds on full alert, my mouth watering, salivating, as that one-of-a-kind juice fills my nostrils with the special sensation of pure man sperm. As his spasms subside I take time to savor the experience and swallow the silky fluid while I keep my grip tight around his still-hard shaft and lick it clean of any cream I somehow let escape first time, and suck it a few last times and I look up into the eyes of my friend. I smile and let him enjoy the release of his sperm. I know it'll be a while before I can milk him again.

That is MY favorite thing in the world, and from what I read, a lot of other dudes too.

How about you?

Posted

I enjoy the exact same thing to and hope you have a fun filled Monday 

Posted

I am looking for a night in new London for some cum sucking 

Posted
On 12/5/2021 at 5:46 PM, Mark_Wallis_53706 said:

I am so hornet I want some action 9592171258

Posted

You want to do each other 

Posted
On 12/2/2021 at 7:04 PM, Storm1752 said:

I read somewhere a LOT of gay and bisexual men prefer or are only into sucking cock and eating cum. That's me. My reasoning is, why waste all that sweet, creamy cum by letting your partner cum any place else but your warm, wet mouth?

I LOVE sucking a nice, thick one "just right" to coax his milk out of his balls and up through his thick shaft and out his sexy cum slit. I work it, stroking and sucking until he finally, gloriously, tenses up, grips my head tight, and with a loud moan lets his precious load go into my eager, hungry mouth, my taste buds on full alert, my mouth watering, salivating, as that one-of-a-kind juice fills my nostrils with the special sensation of pure man sperm. As his spasms subside I take time to savor the experience and swallow the silky fluid while I keep my grip tight around his still-hard shaft and lick it clean of any cream I somehow let escape first time, and suck it a few last times and I look up into the eyes of my friend. I smile and let him enjoy the release of his sperm. I know it'll be a while before I can milk him again.

That is MY favorite thing in the world, and from what I read, a lot of other dudes too.

How about you?

You want to swallow mine 

Posted

How about you?

I am new could you teach me everything 

Posted

Thank you for the kind comments. I was very hot for it at the time. It cums and goes.

Posted
3 hours ago, Storm1752 said:

Thank you for the kind comments. I was very hot for it at the time. It cums and goes.

3 hours ago, Storm1752 said:

I would love to make you feel good all the way I would want us to both cum on or in each other 

Posted
7 hours ago, Loaner3232 said:

You. Still want some cock I am at a hotel by shop rite my car got stolen 

Posted

Yes, I love to be naked and use my tongue, wet lips and full mouth to pleasure a guy’s cock.  I specially like smooth shaved cock and balls.  I am smooth there myself too.  And I love cum, as big a load as possible, to take it in my mouth, on my tongue, to enjoy the taste for as long as I can and then swallow it all. Mmmmm!  Let me know if you want a session ..... 

Posted
On 12/9/2021 at 5:10 PM, Loaner3232 said:

On 12/9/2021 at 5:14 PM, Loaner3232 said:

You want to swallow mine 

Sure where do you want to meet 

Posted
On 12/14/2021 at 7:38 PM, David_Cloud said:

Yes, I love to be naked and use my tongue, wet lips and full mouth to pleasure a guy’s cock.  I specially like smooth shaved cock and balls.  I am smooth there myself too.  And I love cum, as big a load as possible, to take it in my mouth, on my tongue, to enjoy the taste for as long as I can and then swallow it all. Mmmmm!  Let me know if you want a session ..... 

sounds great want to cum over and over again 

Posted
On 12/14/2021 at 7:38 PM, David_Cloud said:

sounds good let’s do this 

Posted

How about you?

Sounds great let’s do it 

Posted
On 12/9/2021 at 5:55 PM, Storm1752 said:

I could make us cum

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 12/9/2021 at 10:14 PM, Loaner3232 said:

You want to do each other 

cool Merry XMAS

Posted

You want to meet up 

Posted
On 12/16/2021 at 3:29 PM, Loaner3232 said:

Sounds great let’s do it 

Let’s do this I took my blue friend so I can fuck over and over again 

Posted

How about you?

How about you?

I would have to agree sucking a cock till he cums in your mouth and down your throat is awesome

Posted

Unfortunately, the only cum I'm tasting is my own. Don't get me wrong, my cum tastes great, so as usual I cum into the palm of my hand and lap it up. One of the highlights of my day. Cum taste tip: a Mediterranean diet is best for a mild, mellow flavor, so when/if milking a man regularly, "suggest" to him forcibly to clean up his diet. If he resists, tell him his sour/salty flavor is not to your liking, so you'll be looking elsewhere unless he relents. It's a calculated risk, but I've taken it in the past with good results.

Posted
On 12/2/2021 at 6:04 PM, Storm1752 said:

How about you?

I just love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth, licking it and sucking it until it explodes that sweet tasty cream into my mouth so I can savour the taste and feel before swallowing it down.  I look at cum as the reward I work for while giving a man a great blow job.   I also love for a man to cum in my ass and breed me.