Goodbye my love . - Love and Romance

Sa****

Posted

You are always in my heart, always in my thoughts and for a long time you will be in my dreams . I miss those talks we used to have late at night when we both could't sleep I miss you calling me just because you missed me and can't be with out me for to long . I miss your touch when you play with my hair also touched my breast . Those hands of yours are so amazing that I never told you when I should have that I loved it when you touched me every time . I should have told you that I did love you and that I have also watched your every move when you thought i never even payed attention to you I should have told you that your skin felt soft and warm ... I may not have loved your kiss when wet but i loved your kisses when you kissed my face ,my back , my neck and when you kissed my breast down to my stomach I wanted to just grab your body so tight and tell you how good you always make me feel .. you always shown me love in that way but not the love you should have with all of that and i haven't shown you the love you wanted me to and that's why we are apart but to remind you now that i did love all of you but your mind kept me from saying it and showing it ... I know we should never be from here on I'm letting you go ....... So Good Bye My Love.............................................................................. Your just someone i used to know .

Posted

Beth... I know where she is it's just I think she met someone she will not answer any of my calls and she never came back to gather her things but I am moving forward now ... thanks

Posted

Yes Beth I am over her just in my mind but in heart I can never be over her ... years can go by she will still be there people always say to me that I am just feeling like that because i just got out of the relationship but the love i have for her is deeper then a river and she was me hope and dreams and she would never be forgotten .. thanks for your words....

Posted

you should talk to her, hopes and dreams can come true if you follow them but it takes two to keep the hopes and dreams alive, they are real.

Posted

Wow beth, this is exactly how I feel and it feels as you have written what is in my heart. I love her so very much, always will but it's time, I have to *** myself to move on and that hurts so much! At least I have loved deeply, cared deeply, which tells me I can again..................someday.
:/