Here's a can of worms for you!!! - Love and Romance

Dy****

Posted

@betsy @charlene. How common is it, a bi person try to ask a true "L" person to participate in menage a trois? That sounds so rude and out of line....

Looking from out side, I don't think there is anything wrong with feeling one wants to protect herself by straying to stick to a person who strongly prefers her own su. Group of people only (sch as L for L).

I prefer to go out with a person who likes "Asian" over others.

I think it is a very natural desire We all have and I don't feel you have to explain why it is justified or you have to give any reason why it is justified.

I think one consideration you should have, people some times impersonate by getting what they want. And stating so strongly "never" to a bi, are you driving a bi who are attracted to you in the closet and having herself present as a lesbian?

I know it is a problem on them and not on lesbian... But it concerns me. Not everyone is as strong as they should be....

June

Posted

very common to ask that.. if you go on other date sites they even say a couple looking for some fun with a lesbian.. Why do they assume we will do that??
It is ridiculous to assume that will happen. Why ask lesbians to do that? Ask for a bi to do it.

I have had it said many times when a guy hears I am a lesbian. It is insulting to say the least.