Bottoming and erection

Jesoscrust

Posted

i have 2 problems.

i cannot maintain an erection for long time, i get huge erection when we kiss and touch each other but if i stop getting my penis sucked or touched then the erection goes away and it's hard to bring it back. lately i have been feeling hard time to cum whilst having sex too. i take anti depressant and i think it might affect it.

second problem is i cannot bottom. all of my gay fantasies  have been me bottoming and it's really ***ful, i cannot get it to open. when my partner enters it's ***ful af and idk what to do. i don't enjoy it and i cannot top at all because i never dreamt of it as a sexy thing, even tried and didn't have fun. plus my partners penis is a bit above average and it's not huge at all, we used ton of lube and it was hurtful. i tried relaxing and controlling the muscles but didn't work.

ty  for reading and hope yall take me seriously 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/2/2021 at 8:24 AM, Jesoscrust said:

i have 2 problems.

i cannot maintain an erection for long time, i get huge erection when we kiss and touch each other but if i stop getting my penis sucked or touched then the erection goes away and it's hard to bring it back. lately i have been feeling hard time to cum whilst having sex too. i take anti depressant and i think it might affect it.

second problem is i cannot bottom. all of my gay fantasies  have been me bottoming and it's really ***ful, i cannot get it to open. when my partner enters it's ***ful af and idk what to do. i don't enjoy it and i cannot top at all because i never dreamt of it as a sexy thing, even tried and didn't have fun. plus my partners penis is a bit above average and it's not huge at all, we used ton of lube and it was hurtful. i tried relaxing and controlling the muscles but didn't work.

ty  for reading and hope yall take me seriously      Your meds are alot of the problem , also try but plugs to help you to stech out your love hole try thinking of a good memories also to keep an erction

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

When I take a shot or you wreck tile dysfunction and doesn't go down for 4 and 1/2 to 5 hours

Posted

The only advice I can offer is, first you can use toys to help open your hole, (I prefer life like toys far better than hard plastic ones) after a few times this will not only help open you up. It should also help with the *** as with the toy you are in complete control. I was born a bottom and never really had much desire to be anything other than what I am.

Another thing you can do to help open yourself up further is use a butt plug and wear it in the beginning for just a few minutes and try to work yourself up to longer times. Within no time at all you will be able to bottom without much if any ***. Myself, I like a bit of *** in the beginning and like the man to know his cock is causing me to whimper or give a cry in ***, because once you get past that little bit of *** the pleasure will be amazing!

Hope that helps some.

Posted (edited)

Oh, I forgot. The erection issue. I haven't had an erection in so many years. I have worked very hard to accomplish this but after many many hours of self play. I am now able to cum by anal penetration alone. Since, I am a submissive bottom this works out great for everyone involved. No one need bother with my little clit, including myself. Personally, I have found a new level of submissiveness knowing that I can not just cum but orgasm just like a female.

The feeling is nothing like I have ever experienced! Wow, just thinking about it makes me want a hard one right now. Good Luck!

Edited by Deleted Member
To fixe some speeling errors and add an additional thought
  • 2 months later...
Douglydooright
Posted

I find if I am getting fucked for a long time or by multiple guys I might lose my erection.  I would stroke it with lube enough to get erect but no to cum.  Really lean in to the your top and try squeezing your anus while he is inside.  Drives them crazy.  

• 1 year later...
Posted

My little cock has a hard time staying hard during a large cock penetration too. I really love it. It puts me in my place and I love my limp little cock flapping everywhere with pre cum everywhere. I moan like a little girl. not joking.