what is the most romantic things you's have ever done :) ? - Love and Romance

De****

Posted

what is the most romantic things you's have ever done ?

Posted

I made a date at a restaurant where they put her last name on the matches at the table for her when I made the reservation in advance in had special candles and romantic atmosphere to sweep her off her feet. She looked so beautiful that night and so happy. It was worth it to see the glow in her eyes.

Posted

im a very romantic person!! for starters my girl and i were in the tacobell drive thru and i just opened my cars door and picked some flowers that were besides the menuboard and gave them to her!

Posted

im a very romantic person!! for starters my girl and i were in the tacobell drive thru and i just opened my cars door and picked some flowers that were besides the menuboard and gave them to her!

Posted

I love hearing romantic story. Mine is not what I did for her, but what she did for me.

When I had no money, My partner planned a shoe string vacation over off peak season (Christmas) in Paris, bought our airline tickets. We stayed in a nice but not expensive hotel. Walked everywhere near where she used to live... sent to stores as much as we can... had few nice meals... everyday since has been the best time in my life.

JA

Posted

without even thinking about it. there were single roses for sale at the valero where we get gas. there was a really pretty yellow one i picked out for her. she's butch and sometimes we don't think to get butches flowers. but when i came over to the car and asked her to hold something for me (the rose). she got a big smile on her face.

sometimes it's the little things that have the biggest impact.

on a larger scale, i cleaned her entire garage for her when we moved in. the garage was loaded with all kinds of crap and trash. she works 12 hour shifts and already has so much on her plate when she's not working. i cleaned the garage and organized to the best of my capabilities. even went to the extent of buying her a sports illustrated swimsuit calendar. she cried she was so happy.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

yeah...the smallest things that cause the biggest impacts!

Posted

Not the most romantic thing, but.... Today after work, we were driving out to her parent's house.

She was hungry.... Stopped the car, got out run into "financier" got her ice tea, water, macaroon and Stanwich, and had an impromptu picnic in our car.... Appreciating how much nicer our lives are for having a good partner now.

.... After coming back.... We were very romantic.... Details are just for between us.