Gay more 120 smoking fetish

SLAVEMORE120S

SLAVEMORE120S
Posted

Do any gay slave masters have this fetish it's my absolute favorite. I love to know the experiences of a master or slave

Posted

When I smoke I show my panties and all  to gay tops hung and  slammers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

When I smoke meth, I crave sucking a huge dick and having him grab my head and shove it down my throat while he blows his load down my throat. And I love to smoke and get my ass piled driven through the floor. I ***t my toes, and want to make a gay hard-core meth video 

Posted

18 minutes ago, Cumsucker said:

When I smoke meth, I crave sucking a huge dick and having him grab my head and shove it down my throat while he blows his load down my throat. And I love to smoke and get my ass piled driven through the floor. I ***t my toes, and want to make a gay hard-core meth video 

redhotass4u2fuck
Posted

i also feel the same..meth is a sex drug

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 9/7/2021 at 6:24 PM, SLAVEMORE120S said:

Do any gay slave masters have this fetish it's my absolute favorite. I love to know the experiences of a master or slave

On 10/22/2021 at 12:48 PM, redhotass4u2fuck said:

i also feel the same..meth is a sex drug

I would definitely love to give it a try 

Posted
On 10/21/2021 at 12:16 AM, Cumsucker said:

That sounds great meth makes you want to fuck I want to get with you I would definitely want to fuck all night 

Posted
Just now, Loaner3232 said:

That sounds great meth makes you want to fuck I want to get with you I would definitely want to fuck all night 

I want to swallow your cum as you fuck me

• 2 months later...
SLAVEMORE120S
Posted

when  i dress  in all  black   hooded  with  a long  sexy more  120  my  cock  gets  so  hard its  unreal  ,  i  like  ice  .  do  you  like  sleepsacks?  more  ref   120s ?

SLAVEMORE120S
Posted
On 10/20/2021 at 11:16 PM, Cumsucker said:

Sounds. Hot