He turned me into a faggot

Topmebigdick

Topmebigdick
Posted

Big hard cocks are sexy and I can't take my eyes off them. It's like I lose all masculinity when i look at one... I instinctively kneel staring intently until I give in to the urge to suck on it... After a while, he penetrates my fuck hole, and slides back and forth through my butthole calling me a faggot as he busted his nut. "You fucked me into a faggot... I need to take more big cock.

• Metatron_G-Team changed the title to He turned me into a faggot
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love being a cock loving faggot

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

As do I get a drooling mouth and a wet asshole when I see a man pull his big thick juicy ass cock out. If hes soft big and looks good im thinking just how big this cock is about to be when i start sucking the fuck out of it for him. I love to feel a huge cock pulsating rock hard in my mouth and throbbing hard as he explodes in my mouth i pull to the tip and let his cum smack the back of my throat a few times then i will deepthroat that big cumming cock and let him cum down my throat until he is done and pleased. Then later i like to catch him coming out of the shower and slobber him up good then grab the doorfacing standing up and make him shove that huge rock hard cock all the way up inside me and pump me deep until he explodes inside my tight little ass and I drip his cum out of me for 30 minutes after he pulls out of me. Mmmm Mmm damn i need some good big thick cock fucking now baby...

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 8/30/2021 at 3:04 AM, l3igDiki said:

As do I get a drooling mouth and a wet asshole when I see a man pull his big thick juicy ass cock out. If hes soft big and looks good im thinking just how big this cock is about to be when i start sucking the fuck out of it for him. I love to feel a huge cock pulsating rock hard in my mouth and throbbing hard as he explodes in my mouth i pull to the tip and let his cum smack the back of my throat a few times then i will deepthroat that big cumming cock and let him cum down my throat until he is done and pleased. Then later i like to catch him coming out of the shower and slobber him up good then grab the doorfacing standing up and make him shove that huge rock hard cock all the way up inside me and pump me deep until he explodes inside my tight little ass and I drip his cum out of me for 30 minutes after he pulls out of me. Mmmm Mmm damn i need some good big thick cock fucking now baby...

You such a cock sucking slut 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I also fall into this trance, my surroundings dissappear when I see a hot looking cock, if it's soft, I'll suck it hard. And if it's hard, I'll suck it dry. My cravings for dick become uncontrollable and if he's pointing it at me, I'm on my knees in a second..... I've been sucking dick since I waz 13. And I don't plan on ever stopping....
  • 1 month later...
Posted

When I see a cock I can only submit and like many of you this is an instinctual submission. It is like someone else pushes me out of the male me out of the driver's seat of my life and a feminine being takes charge.

It has taken years to come to grips with the fact that I am not a masculine alpha male, I am a beta.  I am a sissy faggot and as I have come to embrace this I have also gone the extra step to begin transforming myself into a more feminine version. Letting the feminine one who controls my actions when in the presence of cock have full and permanent control of my life. Honestly I really feel that I had no choice in starting this change.

• 7 months later...
Wanting2please
Posted

It turned me on also and made me very horny God I want to learn how to please