Also new - 44 m Florida

Mikhaildemirer

ilove2getfukd
Posted

just bored and horny in the Seattle area have not much of a life since March 5th of this year due to Covid 19 and the aftermath still out of work keeping busy but unpaid and being caretaker and support system for my elderly disabled parents ...looking for a fit clean discreet intelligent guy who can be his own man and likes to fuck and wants a partner or friend who likes to get fucked and has a place and time in his life for happiness and fulfillment if you like very fit clean cut and shaven slender smooth tight tone smaller built nicely hung blue eyed bottom guy 5"5, 114lbs, 27"waist 44yrs young looking for a reason and a person to have a reason for and with ..i am in the Seattle area

Posted
Saturday at 09:48 AM, ilove2getfukd said:

just bored and horny in the Seattle area have not much of a life since March 5th of this year due to Covid 19 and the aftermath still out of work keeping busy but unpaid and being caretaker and support system for my elderly disabled parents ...looking for a fit clean discreet intelligent guy who can be his own man and likes to fuck and wants a partner or friend who likes to get fucked and has a place and time in his life for happiness and fulfillment if you like very fit clean cut and shaven slender smooth tight tone smaller built nicely hung blue eyed bottom guy 5"5, 114lbs, 27"waist 44yrs young looking for a reason and a person to have a reason for and with ..i am in the Seattle area

Hello buddy! I read your messages and I find interesting in you...what's on your mind

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

You know there was a time when you had to go out and meet people social skills were important you had to accually open your mouth and talk to a complete stranger in order to make new friends or to get a date with the new hotty who moved in down the hall there was a certain amount of skill involved with this practice and I not to sound conceded was at least better than average at what we called working the mouthpiece lol if a person were to give me say give minutes to talk I could more times than not put another notch in the headboard if I choose to now that being said this new age of dateing is so alien to me don't get me wrong it's a new and exciting world the acceptance of alternative lifestyles alone is remarkable and I have no reason to believe that things will not continue to get better and better we may see the day when everyone is free to live and love in whatever way they choose and there will be no large sections of your lives lived in darkness well I got completely off track of my point if there ever was one LMAO I'm going to post this anyway it will be good for a laugh

• 2 months later...
Posted

Hey guys I am new here I am from bellshill Scotland looking for someone to take me and break me in

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Newbie- kinked- cute, no drama…