Which two qualities are MOST important to have in a friend? - Love and Romance

Posted

I have never really been able to decide which two qualities are the most important to look for in a friend.
Hmm......is it honesty,respect,confidence,trust,faithfulness,humility etc?

Oh well, it can be so hard to decide which is of most value.

Posted

hi I really think that the two most important qualities are trust and humility in a true friend, as for me these are important also faithfulness i`d chose as the third. linnette Funky jenkins.

Posted

I'd have to go with someone who isn't easily offended and has a sense of humour.

Posted

Linnette, that is true. Someone u can trust is really vital. Arrogant friends are very annoying.Humble ones are always better to have around

Posted

Kat, yes someone who has a sense of humour is always good to have around for one to have a good laugh

Posted

yes Michelle, a trustworthy friend will most likely not let u down when u need them

Posted

i agree someone who is trustworthy but also someone who is understanding and dont judge you

Posted

Yes Amanda, an open-minded friend is one that can always accept u for who u are and not try to change u.

Posted

Annmarie, i agree that judgemental people are really narrow-minded and dont give u a chance to prove urself