How far you go sexually?

whoreslut

Posted
I’m jealous. One old username I had was Beacumslut
Posted

I’ve done everything oral anal gang bangs and even let guys piss on me and in my mouth and drank their piss. 

• 1 month later...
Amnesiac35
Posted

Have you done castration play ?My fantasy is this : tied down clothes on , he cuts my clothes with scissors, taunts me and before fucking me he still plays with the scissor rubbing against my dick and balls

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Take a nice cock balls deep as it unloads at the back of my throat. Lol!

• 5 weeks later...
PartyFavor89
Posted

I am fully devoted to the sexual experience. I become more and more engaged as tension builds. You can take me however you’d like or just see what I come up with. Either way get ready for endless fun. Just don’t Fukking stop ever!

Robinswallowsbbc
Posted

I do everything a girl does.. I've always had a fantasy of being with five men at the same time.. one in each hand one in each hole I want to take sexy photos. 

• 1 year later...
Posted

Way way too far. Especially in my earlier days.

• 2 months later...
Posted
I'm trying to find a decent size cock to be my first fuck and my big turn on is zero limits with no rubbers
Posted
Od there large dark cock that littrely can do zero limits I will let u go all the way
Posted
Go way
Y he chooses he's master
Posted
Istress you like idea tie slave spread after cock.bound you will e in joyakimg.it hard as I'll agree

My I want to ask.sjould.i.get.cock balls bound.the.lay.on back grab akles as you begin tellinge see things to ever.ive watched other slaves cock.balls pay tbe pri ce toy c mistress may I get want you need please mistress I know you love punishing *** cock I'm going pay for your first encounter oy.mistrezz ob my my and I'll shut my mouth and you want start telling me about how you like knowing I turned your pussy yo then as slave
Posted
Start.ill get jyoui a few things they made.uou.so nasty feeling.
Posted
Please I'll lik your ass pussy don't m as ke slave Ra
Mmed full cocks