Coming fo terms

Posted (edited)

Hi there, new member.

k’m just curious if you guys think that having your  very first gay experience with a big cock could completely Disorient your sexuality. I’ve only dated girls, I’m not especially attracted to men in that regard. But I love big dicks a lot and I can’t stop fantasizing About getting fucked in the ass

Am I bi, closeted , or obsessed with being dominated 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

A big dick can either show you what you like, or turn you off of dicks altogether; how it goes mostly depends on the man attached to the dick and how he uses it, does he care about you or is he just using you as a jack off tool.

Posted

I really think you need to try again to find what you are looking for

Posted

Hi guys this is my first time I have been dreaming of having a hard cock slamming into me a lot recently am looking for someone to help me with this dream 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've suckled a few and had my ass filled but it was a long time ago . My wife use to love her ass fucked and she would have a great orgasm. I wondered so I tried love it and love sucking cock  , I love all sex it feels great and I've gotten a orgasm while being fucked cummed all over again and again  wonder if it still feels as good

Posted

I love to make my partner Cum her pants she will only cum watching girl on girl

Posted
On 2/13/2021 at 11:29 PM, Cumagain said:

I've suckled a few and had my ass filled but it was a long time ago . My wife use to love her ass fucked and she would have a great orgasm. I wondered so I tried love it and love sucking cock  , I love all sex it feels great and I've gotten a orgasm while being fucked cummed all over again and again  wonder if it still feels as good

That's such a turn on

• 2 months later...
Posted
February 14, Cumagain said:

Me to wow..