Lust or love....? - Love and Romance

Ta****

Posted

Hey there ladies, Im having a hard time stepping back and seeing what's going on because of a small thing called a heart. I need some advice on what to do....
Situation:
So I have had many girlfriends and relationships before but 3 years ago I had met my best friend and now a month ago ex girlfriend. We were best friends than after the 1st year we became cuddy buddies, no strings attached by both parties,we both had started deep feelings for one another and we were golden together in every way. She had moved back home to a few states away bc of a family member illness, who needed help. I tried to move with her but my job would not allow it. So I stayed behind, she is planning on moving back at the end of feb. but things have changed drastically. We had started dating 5 months ago ( remember long-distance) we both knew we loved eachother n didn't want to lose one another so we tried it. It was as good as it could get being long distance. We both don't do well with the gap in physical love. Recently a month ago out of left field I sensed something was wrong, so I had asked her and she said she couldn't do this anymore. Talk about a surprise and totally shocked. I knew we both couldn't last much longer being apart in the back of my mind. She is the love of my life for real and I chose to keep that friendship that we had. I'm over the whole new gf thing and I have dated myself but she's the one whose on my mind and every thought. I know I shouldn't have let her go, but what was I supposed to do?.... So in this last month she has distanced her self greatly and the last few days she keeps saying how she misses me and how she wants to come back home so bad. I want to take things slow and do it right this time but I'm not sure. I love this woman more than anything but I can't bare going through this again. I want to because it feels right, and that we were made for eachother....... Please help!!!!! Any advice or thoughts?.....

Posted

Yeah, she said she doesn't know what I'm talking about. I feel like she is a different person right now bc of the hardships she's goin thru and just needs some one physically there to comfort her like I need to be. I'm just afraid that I have lost her completely. Most days I can say she fell in love with me once and it will happen agai, when were together physically I just have to remind her why she fell in love with me in the first place......

Posted

Some what...... I feel like she's doing this but doesn't fully feel what she is saying. I know her so well, she isn't selling it like she feels it. And at first I though it was bc I didn't want to hear it,.... But time let me know that wasn't it.

Posted

ok heres what i would do. know matter hoe difficult she is being you have to remeind her that your not going anywhere and you'll be ther for her no matter what. even if it'sa just as a friend because you love hr and no matter what you'd rather be there as a friend then nthing at all.. tell her she will always come first and aas soon as hard times are over things can only get better and when she's ready you wll be there waiting for her.

Posted

Thank you soooooo much for the good advice. Thats what I had a hunch todo but my heads been spun in circles. Lol it's always reassuring when you hear someone else's opinion some times. Thxs again sweetie