Overshadowed by Childhood Experience

Posted

Why is a single near-homosexual experience with a horny black classmate during my early pubescent childhood conjuring up fantasies of being seduced and ultimately penetrated by a BBC??

Posted

It's odd. But I was molested as a child, for years from my father, and I dreamed about and jacked off thinking about it, and I have been to every head dr. Out there I don't know

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I was seduced in my early ***s and I loved it though I'm mostly strait.it was exiting and felt so good and kinky too

Funson4older69
Posted

I was touched as a youth also. I am now turned on by horny older (nice) men. Why is that?

Posted

Was molested from 5 till 14. Then I started liking it.REALLY LIKED 

I love to masturbate alone or with other guys. Even a girl one time.

AIN'T NOTHING BETTER THAN SEX WITH A MAN. ESPECIALLY ONE WITH A BIG OLE HARD DICK

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

That's how it happened for me . Spent the weekend at my best friends house 6th grade . His dad was the mayor. Hot *** 9th and 2 huge brothers on b.b. team 11th and other in 12th they had a pool. Right after school we went in his room and layed in bed and he said let's get naked we did and he rubbed my dick I rubbed his we sucked and sucked and sucked and I came in his mouth it was intense . He moaned and kept sucking I took him back I'm my mouth it was twice as hard now and leaking delicious clear juice he said I'm gonna cum in your mouth phil and you must always drink it all down . Like I did . He said your going to want it all the time and he fucked my mouth for 20 seconds and then turned me into s cum sucking faggot .mmmmm ss his loads ran down my throat and he face fucked me. We did that all weekend. We sucked his dad ,dad friends. Both brothers and three black studs from the b.b. team . They tore out our shitholes apart. We are so much sperm it was awsome
.b

• 5 months later...
Posted

I had an experience in middle school involving a horny student who made me give him head and I jo to it weekly

• 6 months later...
Posted

I say that I was fuck at 15 years old when I stay on the farm in middle of nowhere with my great uncle and my uncle who lost both their wife's . So I felt like some one was watching me take a shower but wasn't sure . 5 night there I was sleeping in a dark room in the back of the house as I was sleeping I felted some one rubbing my cheeks and finger across my warm spot and slowly someone lick me and tongue in my soft ass slowly fuck it until wet for him to slowly stick it in me and fuck me deep and precum in me loosen me up and fuck me with his 11 inches long cock for a while I couldn't see who I heard them say that I have a awesome ass like a woman especially when warm and wet as you I will get again and he was about 21/2 inches thick

• 7 months later...
Vthesissysexslave
Posted
On 1/26/2021 at 3:25 AM, Funson4older69 said:

I was touched as a youth also. I am now turned on by horny older (nice) men. Why is that?

Me too love them daddy types but never been with any one younger or my age I find it weird if I do 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Posted

I wish I had a mentor when I was young. I was hyper sexual at a early age (no trauma or no ***). I didnt know how to get my lil cock to go down. I would just like to play in the mud while fully naked . That kinda helped me. It is really weird.

• 1 month later...
Posted

I was molested by my father when I was young! He made me suck his cock until he unloaded in my mouth and make me swallow! I lived with it and still went out with girls! Then as I got older in my twenty’s a male customer seduced me! I enjoyed having sex with him as a bi! Then the older I got I started to love being with men more and more! Now I am totally gay and love life!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I was molested by my uncle. He had me suck his cock head and cumming in my mouth. He love fucking my boy dick and balls cumming on them. Then he use spit on my ass crack and fuck my crack . He say I going to take your cherry. Then cum on my ass or feed me his cum . By now I am hooked on cum and begging him for it. He got hit by a car . He was in hospital for two years. My older brother step up and I took care of his needs . He fed me his cum. He moved out a year later and got married. He pick me up daily to feed me. By now I am 13 and sucking off one of my dad's friends well he at work . The first time he fuck my mouth I cum hands free as he cum down my throat. By now I am addicted to it . I don't even think about girls. On my 14 birthday my dad's friends took my virgin boi pussy as he called it . He called it breeding and seeding me as his. He fuck me two times that day . The next day I begged him to fuck me . I am 61 now . I am a old man . But I have three married men in there 30s that use me as there cum dump . I never been happyer.