Gay

li****

Posted

I think only some do; those who can still get hard easily, or are desperate to prove they still can. Most of us find it's not so easy as we get older, due to enlarged prostates, or poor circulation, or some other condition. Add to that the fact that most of us older people have more important things on our minds than proving how butch we are; some, like me, find ourselves becoming more "feminine" as we age, and would rather be receptive to a feeling of totally sensual sex than burn up our limited energy pounding and grinding away in trying to recapture past vigor. 

Posted

Not all of us are tops. I do occasionally top with smaller feminine men, but find much more pleasure being a bottom cock worshipper these days. I have a weakness for strong black men with large cocks. The first guy that made me cum while he fucked me convinced me what I was truly meant for...

Posted

I’m 55.  I top because I have always been a top, and always will.  I don’t have anything to prove like one poster has tried to insinuate, I am simply a top.

Posted

Well I'm turning 55 Oct 10 and I'm not elderly by any neabs.I am a bottom. Frankly, I enjoy it.My question is why so many young guys are afraid to be tops? Maybe not afraid ,but intimidated.

Kinkyone4u121499
Posted

Believe it or not older men can better top the younger ones have lot of labido but older males can be slow and not rush to hurting the bottom and a lot of older males love being the top