falling for a collegue! - Love and Romance

Me****

Posted

ok so, theres this girl i work with as a cashier in a supermarket, now shes not the best looking to say, but as soon as i met her i was drawn to her, BUT.... shes straight, ( she is so into gays and she loves and doesnt mind anyones sexuality, (actually shes one of the girls who would probably kiss a girl for the fun) shes single and kinda flirty, i catch her looking over sometimes, she compliments my eye makeup, my perfume, my hair, she says how impressed she is at how serious i take my job, and likes to chat when we have a few minutes alone, and shes always pointing out guys she thinks are ''hawt'' and asking my opinion, which is fun as well! but im falling so hard for her and i dont know what to do

Posted

h-m-m-m! Interesting.So she seems to like you. Ask her if she has ever had a relationship with a girl. If you know the answer then she may not but she sounds like a flirt. So tease her and say you flirting with me when she is giggling with you and looking at you in a deep way. Does not hurt to find out. Just do not fall so hard and make it more difficult for yourself. When you all are alone just say how much you like her and she turns you on sometimes and hope what you say does not make her feel uncomfortable. Just don't move too fast you might scare her away. Good luck