Young Cocks

Keef58

Posted

Tell me about it. First time for me was in a public toilet with a glory hole. Saw a man doing it and thought it looked like fun so i would try it myself. I was right. It was fun.

• 3 weeks later...
Suckandfuckinzachary
Posted

I need to find a glory holes so I can have my first experience in my aread help?

Suckandfuckinzachary
Posted

I need to find a glory holes so I can have my first experience in my aread help?

Posted

I remember my first masturbation I hid behind the log what we were deer hunting and just kind of the f*** out of it and it took about 10 seconds but I will also remember how he for my penis looked scared the hell out of me

Posted

yeah my first was with my older cousin and he was fun.

Posted

my first was when my friend told me if i sucked his cock white stuff would cum out . when he did cum . i started to cum with out touching my little dick . that is when i new i was a bottom

• 3 weeks later...
Croozin4funn
Posted

I was 9 with my best friend who was 8. We went through puberty together. Experimented and learned a lot during five years. That's when my family moved away.

• 9 months later...
Posted

My friend told me when we were young if I sucked his cock he would suck mine . That is the first time I had cum in my mouth and he would  *** me to suck his cock allot . I did enjoy every drop of cum 

• 4 months later...
Topmebigdick
Posted

I was 11 and I saw a 16 year old in the shower at the pool. I knew he was gay and his dick was gorgeous... So I joined him in the shower, got on my knees and sucked his gay boner and swallowed his cum. He found me at 16 and I blew him again, and he made me his bitch buttfucking me raw and very aggressive... He kept ramming into my back wall making me scream and he didn't stop until he busted his nut. He called me a faggot and I loved it. A short rest, I slobber lubed him, sat on him, and he bucked relentlessly... Cumming in me again.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I first started masturbating by lying on my front on the bed with a hand either side of my cock and balls, and humping the mattress until I got an orgasm. It was so pleasurable that I did this every night. However it was s but of a shock when I found something sticky in my PJs.

I carried on masturbating this way until I was seduced at the age of 12 by a schoolfriend, who showed me how to masturbate using my hand. Since then I've always masturbated with my left hand (otherwise I'm right handed).