Dirty gagging talk. No limits. Humiliate a sub fantasy details

MakeMeGag

Posted

I'd love to worship your cock, fuck my face until you pour cum down my throat. Treat me like the fuck toy I am. Fuck my ass deep, show me that your my master.

Posted

I want fucked. My first cock. Want it multiple orgasm all night. Give it to me. Please stud. Fuck me.  Fuck ya. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I would want u to use me! fuck my face as hard as u can then dump ur cum in my throat and *** me with ur cock until I almost pass out!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Well make me gag send me a picture and I'll see if I can do anything about what it looks like I have a *** lately

Posted

I would lick your cock all over and lick your balls till your cock is hard . then you grab my head and *** me to your cock deep so your balls hit my chin . when your are going to cum . bend me over and breed my ass as you grab my man boobs and make me beg for your big cock . I will call you daddy as I beg for more . I love big loads of cum

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

I will beg for your cock and then will lick your cock all over and you can slap my face with your cock while calling me your bitch . As your cock gets hard *** me to *** on your big cock . Then when you are about to cum you can cum on my face and use your cock to wipe the cum off my face and make me lick your cock and balls clean . I will beg for more cock so you can fuck my tight ass and breed me and I will thank you for all your hot cum in me . When your done please slap my ass . Thanks daddy

• 1 year later...
Posted

Spank my ass so hard so sore, you jam your in mouth and fuck to quiet me down....will you cum all over my face. Thank you, can I spanked again?

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 2/15/2020 at 7:08 AM, MakeMeGag said:

Tell me how you want me to dominate your mouth while your gagging on my dick. New ideas,? No fucking limits. Or tell me what u want. Details. I'll inbox a pic of me ass fucking or deepthroaing any bathroom item you tell me to. 

Can I get some of those pics. I’ll swallow your cock balls and all into my Adam’s apple if given the chance

• 2 months later...
Posted

Having my hands cuffed behind my back,

holding my head as you fuck my mouth, holding my head with your cock down my throat choking on it. 
telling me I’m not taking you’re not taking your cock out while you piss forcing to chug it, telling me to lay down with my head hanging off the bed, roughly deep throating me until you cum. 

Posted

I want you to *** me to deep throat you till you cum into my gagging mouth while fucking my clenching asshole with a Vibrating dildo. After you cum keep your cock in my mouth till I quiver from lack of air while continuing deep dildoing my ass then punch my balls as you piss down my throat

Makingmoves
Posted

Im a black sub bottom I want white redneck/skinhead masters who are well endowed  verbal and racially abusive and sexually dominate.