Glory Holes

HoosierDadd-2294

Posted
Picck me up and will gob go to men's spa we can fuck n suck lots of men
Posted

I'm so f****** horny right now stroking my cock watching gay p*** and straight-acting but f*** man I'm in this f****** hotel room for the next 30 days I mean I mean Hillcrest San Diego Hotel Circle cover me sucking Extended Stay in America I need to suck cock become guy spitting in my mouth only get f***** by big black cocks come on guys hit me up ended Stay America Hotel Circle San Diego California room number 159 I need to f****** some music train me I love f****** second Niger dick

On 11/27/2019 at 6:00 AM, Tommybottems said:

Picck me up and will gob go to men's spa we can fuck n suck lots of men

cocksucker4maturetop
Posted
On 11/24/2019 at 9:45 PM, hoosierdaddy said:

Have you ever had sex at a glory hole?
I have and miss them. Living in midwest and just cannot find a glory hole anymore.

Where is your favorite gh?

Yes I sucked 4 big black cocks one by one at gloryhole place. All four guys fucked me nicely & released their most delicious cumloads in my hungry mouth. I met with many black gays there. Even my house owner was a gay & he was top & sooo hairy. I used to suck his cock when I had no money to pay the house rent. I used to get fucked by his black frends & enjoyed their cumloads in my mouth. 

cocksucker4maturetop
Posted

I love sucking cocks a lot

Posted

My first gay experience was at a public restroom with glory holes. It was so much fun I was there daily!

Posted
Not looking to be so forward but not a prude either ...first time doing this so seems awkward
Posted
On 11/24/2019 at 11:15 AM, hoosierdaddy said:

I have and miss them. Living in midwest and just cannot find a glory hole anymore.

I went to a g********* in Princeton West Virginia when I lived up in Virginia Southwest north of Bristol and I had eight loads pouring out of my booty hole all night that's all I could smell and masturbate with was 8 loads of c** on my cock as I was pushing it out of my ass 

Posted
Just now, Bombedo said:

I went to a g********* in Princeton West Virginia when I lived up in Virginia Southwest north of Bristol and I had eight loads pouring out of my booty hole all night that's all I could smell and masturbate with was 8 loads of c** on my cock as I was pushing it out of my ass 

8 come on in

Posted

i am into this to so i love to suck cock and get f***** up by a chubby or muscular guys and guys with a bubble butt because i will eat that ass and i want that ass to shake in my face.

Posted
On 11/24/2019 at 8:15 AM, hoosierdaddy said:

Only 3 times through actual glory holes, but I bet if I had a nickel for every restroom I have been in full tilt orgies in, I'd be, like Elon Musk right now, especially rest areas in every state (except Hawaii) that I've been in. Cuz, y'know Hawaii doesn't need rest areas. lol. But anywhere in the blue ridge mountains, if you get to a rest area at maybe 2 in the morning, that restroom never fails to turn into a full blown bathhouse! No kidding! It is fuuunnn, kiddies!

Posted

that's cuz you say that because I can't find anywhere else not a good one at least it's not in Princeton West Virginia was the only one I went to it was great kind of slow at times but I had to run one time I got eight loads of my ass I was jerking off and my car is jerking off on the way home masturbating with 8000 coming up as well just so you can smell is the orgasm

Posted
3 hours ago, Bombedo said:

that's cuz you say that because I can't find anywhere else not a good one at least it's not in Princeton West Virginia was the only one I went to it was great kind of slow at times but I had to run one time I got eight loads of my ass I was jerking off and my car is jerking off on the way home masturbating with 8000 coming up as well just so you can smell is the orgasm

Um yeah but if you get one of those big rest areas with two sets of restrooms and you can walk between both of them and there's Forest anyway pine trees all that whole rest area becomes a free bath house @ midnight. Forest, everything! There was one time in the blue ridge mountains where I was driving through blue ridge mountains in Tennessee up by Dollywood, had to stop cuz I knew this rest area. Didn't even the need to pee just need to stop and check got there at 11:30 then there was no one no straight people anywhere to be found, just squirrels, deer and gay men

So I get there and Park, and just ignore the little restroom that you come to in the first place. Just walk into the forest up there any hike up to a little Ways, cuz it's like rest areas in the blue ridge mountains are in Forest areas and they usually have two restrooms candy machines coffee machines and toiletries in the candy machines and you know what they should sell condoms in them bitches because they'd make a mint that these read all these rest areas!

So you hike up to this little stream and before you even get there you are passing by people f****** and sucking.

Then if you lucky, some bottum comes up to you grabs your crotch and you're in business.

That's what happened to me one night when I did this, this happened to me and the guy immediately bent over against the tree never minding about barebacking, and I was there for about an hour f****** him until I came water without pulling out. Yes babies I can do that cuz I know Tantric. I can make an ass foamy without a train just me without pulling out. Came in that one three times just against that tree. yes only pulling out once. Ain't Tantric special?

hardandtastey
Posted
My favorite one was in Texas at a male nurse loft love it every week twice a week I would stop by and sometimes he would drain me and sometimes I would pound his sweet ass
Posted

I had a glory hole in prison west high in Memphis Tennessee and I sucked cock constantly every day

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I've never been to a glory hole but I have fantasized about it for a long time and I love sucking dick especially big black dicks it really turns me into a little bitch and if I'm wearing panties and bras under my normal clothes I really feel like a sissy I like being a bottom and having my ass opened up by a experienced big dick I would love to have four or five dicks one after another just non stop sucking but I also would like to be dressed up completely in girly clothes while I'm doing even though I have dressed in panties and bras even lingerie sometimes under my normal clothes no one ever knew so it wasn't a big deal for me but I have been really wanting to get as sissy and feminine find a glory hole and let out that dick loving sissy bottom that is inside of me I'm just afraid of the possibility that it might turn into a gangbang and I am not ready for that at all but it is on my list of things to do just not yet so I think I'm to hold off on the glory hole for a little while longer after I have gotten worked out and over some more 

• 2 years later...
ballparkdogg
Posted

not many places like that here.  i have seen homemade GHs.. but not as exciting as not seeing the guy and only a cock thru a hole