As a top what is your best position?

JayWhere

Posted

I’m bottom and I like to be on top and pulled down

what about you all?

SubBtmToy4Use
Posted
As a btm I prefer to be pinned down with my knees pressed to my shoulders and drilled. :p xoxxxo
Posted

that sounds nice the position you suggest and need a man to bang my virgin ass bareback but need to be lubricated with Vaseline or edible jelly . I so want to feel the sensation of another man's cock in my tight virgin ass and feel him shoot his pre-cum and full ejaculation into my asshole. Then, I want to immediately suck his cock off when he pulls out of my tight asshole and suck him off and stroke him until he fills my mouth with his cum juice and I will  swallow for you my lover out there . please let me know if this all sounds good .

bottomguy-7174
Posted
I'm a bottom only i love for u to top me
Posted

I'm bottom and would love to be fucked by a big cock in a sex swing

Posted
I got this big f****** dildo up my f****** ass I just ate some of my own, and I'm f****** going hard and horny I'm so f****** clear it out I love for you guys to gain being in the ass and down the throat treatment loads
Posted

I love being on all fours while one man fucks me and one man feeds me cock! I go crazy guys 

Posted (edited)

:-)  I cannot make up my mind. I like all kinds of moments and positions where I am being "used". I love cock.

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

SOUNDS GREAT   would love to get my ass pounded? any takers in the sandusky area?

SpreadMyButterBaby
Posted
Bottom love a man on top of me but i just love them im craving some bad feels like a drug comedown.. I'll fuck for sex! Tell n bring the friends n or family I'll make roo. For you all! HMU
Posted

Doggy style! It's the best way to get mussy!

It may be thought of as "Gay Missionary" but it's way too fun!

Posted
On 11/30/2019 at 9:34 PM, Jamiecats said:

I love being on all fours while one man fucks me and one man feeds me cock! I go crazy guys 

I'd love to be the one in back pumpin' yer mussy while watching you make the other guy cum for yer tummy!

LovingGaySex69
Posted

I'm bottom, After I done half a gram of meth or cocain,  Baby CUM get on my back side and F me good and hard 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I really love riding dick but depending on how good my top is I like being on my hands and knees are laying flat on my stomach with my ass pushed or raised up and another is learning forward a little with my ass poked out those are my favorite positions as a bottom and I am hoping that I will be able to explore different positions really soon I have a few that I really want to try out cause they look like a lot of fun 

• 2 weeks later...
Lovesuckingdick65
Posted
On 11/21/2019 at 4:22 PM, JayWhere said:

I’m bottom and I like to be on top and pulled down

what about you all?

I’m a bottom love a big cock deep in my ass!! Love being bent over and pounded! Of course after we make out a bit and you drop my pants around my ankles and push me to my knees as we get started!!

Lovesuckingdick65
Posted
On 12/7/2019 at 3:43 AM, LovingGaySex69 said:

I'm bottom, After I done half a gram of meth or cocain,  Baby CUM get on my back side and F me good and hard 

Same here baby that sounds awesome:))

• 2 months later...
Posted

Yes , love Sinking my Cock and watching it thrusting in a tight Assgina!!

Posted

Love when he’s on his back, legs push forward knees on side of his head, hole pointing straight up and I’m on Top Pile Driving from straight above!!

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

you can bend me over and breed me . you can slap my ass when your done and call me when you want to breed me again

• 9 months later...
Posted

Would anyone enjoy topping my nice clean tight man pussy in the evenings or Friday, Saturday and Sunday all day?

I also can host in a quiet & discreet place. 

Posted

I am a bottom and I like to be bent over and my ass pounded hard while you grab my man boobs and  I suck a cock so you can both fill me up with cum . I will eat all cum