The best way first time gay sex?

WoIfboy

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

If you are a first timer and the other person is not....just go with the flow. You won't make mistakes that way.  If you're both new...let nature take it's course. ...don't resist just do what feels right or what excites you.

Posted
Would love for my first time with a guy to have a big cock so I can see how much I can handle being dominated and I'm pretty freaky too guy who would love to fuck me in my virgin ass
Posted

Straight-acting guy here at that wants to be totally f****** g******* I love f****** having phone sex I love being called a faget I want to f****** stroke his cock and eat my own come on guys to call me or come on over I'm in Hotel Circle San Diego California come on guys Extended Stay in America some guys I need some cock I need some black dick

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Get a good top. One with patience and kindness. Who isn't in a hurry 2 f u c k. Have a tasty ass. Get you a good dildo and anal beads. Insist that the top use them. And have a good time
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I would like to have sex with a man who is firm loving and nasty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
On 12/18/2019 at 9:29 PM, thattopguy said:

Get a good top. One with patience and kindness. Who isn't in a hurry 2 f u c k. Have a tasty ass. Get you a good dildo and anal beads. Insist that the top use them. And have a good time

X- elent

Nicely done. Ima. Use THAT

• 4 months later...
Wannagetgangbanged
Posted
On 11/4/2019 at 9:41 AM, Lasse00 said:

Can someone gave me a tip, which is the easiest way for first time? 

My first time i wanna suck a cock and be fuckef asap plz i need a cock in me so bad

Posted

Lube and dildos first. Even before he gets there. Make sure that you eat good the day before. Or every day. So you will be clean. Douche if you have too. I usually take my dildo and check that it is like a clean man pussy ready for more cock. Like a dip stick. 

• 1 year later...
Posted
I had a man dick in me my first time and wow did I enjoy ir
  • 1 month later...