Preference

Nutter_Butter

Nutter_Butter
Posted

I'm straight but there are tgirls that make me wanna suck their cock a bit and get nasty with that ass like Bailey jay I love her and I would chug her dick but when it comes to guys they dont get me going like a beautiful chick with a dick

hardandtastey
Posted

I have a girl here she is the best thing I've ever met no one has ever drained me the way she does

Posted
On 10/6/2019 at 8:55 AM, Nutter_Butter said:

I'm straight but there are tgirls that make me wanna suck their cock a bit and get nasty with that ass like Bailey jay I love her and I would chug her dick but when it comes to guys they dont get me going like a beautiful chick with a dick

Nothing turns me on more

Posted

I get that, I'm all about cock with a guy, his and mine. Kissing, anal etc, not interested. Now, with someone feminine or transgendered, that would be different. Masculinity just doesn't do anything for me but for some reason I love a beautiful dick. 

Posted
On 10/6/2019 at 6:55 AM, Nutter_Butter said:

I met a tranny in vegas one weekend. First and only time. We fucked all weekend and I want nothing in the world but to swallow and take a nice cock over and over. Im about to cum just typing this 

• 6 months later...
Posted

Hi Mr hot, how are you doing, just say toy proposal because you have captured my heart once I set my eyes on your sexy picture,

• 2 years later...
Shemale_Lover
Posted

Agree and am the same! But im more into the ass and everything to do with...khloe kay 🤤😋 some tgirls are so sexy that i would want to even smell their farts and taste their shit, but would never feel the same for a man (girls of course yes as well)