..BiGGEST TURN-ONS ! =)) - Love and Romance

Li****

Posted

Turn ons for me would be a girl that teases me... where she undresses me with her eyes. I also love it if a girl can play fight me for dominance, I find that incredibly hot. There's also this face that girls make... I can't even begin to describe it, but it sends chills down my spine. I love caressing a girl's soft cheek. I love soft tender kisses, but as the passion heats up mmm. I also love ears, I love whispering into a girl's ear and lightly sucking on the ear lobe. I love leaving trails of kisses along her jawline. I absolutely adore collar bones, I don't know why I just do. Hips are fabulous, I usually trace them. Tight legs are also very, very sexy. But out of it all... it's the face a girl makes when she wants to pounce you that I find the most sexy of it all. Heavy breathing sends chills down my spine.

Samantha_Downey
Posted

i say the gentle touch of her lips on my neck as she scraches my back. i think scraching is one of my biggest trn ons.

Posted

Im Bi, so I hope I can anwser this one. I LOVE COWGIRLS, as long as they got a cowboy hat on and nothing else. thats the stuff. Oh and Im the bull.

I grew up to counrty music, so Terry Clark is smokin!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

-biting
-little bit of jealousy is adorable and a turn on
-semi possessive
-sexual dominance
-Teasing
-wrestling
-expressions
-bondage
-strip teases (of course)
-passion
-blushing

Posted

my gf has lots of turn ons but manly being pushed agaisnt a wall and kissed makes her loose control pretty good thou lol

Posted

I would have to say... bitting, talking softly in my ear, making me work for it... ect.... Although, after reading all these mine is a little different but that's okay. Well, im a giver and not so much a receiver. Omg! to go down on a girl and she grabs my hair and bends her back up while smashing my head between her thighs and being loudish... my goodness.. there is nothing like going down on a girl!!! As far as body parts.. eyes, hands, and Backs...

Posted

lmao i agree wit u Amy!! just the sound of her moaning and screaming with pleasure can make u cum

lmao XD canada is colds &gt.&lt i like the cold XD sometimes =P

lol oh i'm gonna come up there and when i do be ready to get ur world rock and expolde then reborn and rocked again! =P

Posted

I'm a giver too Amy so I feel you all the way! mmm.. but I like a little bit of rough play mixed into everyday life gives life a spark ya know? I love it when she blushes!! It's just so adorable and I run my finger tips over the flushed flesh.. gah... awesome.

Posted

AHAHHH Arryn u had to bring up the blushing!! XD omg yes i love it to knowing that shes embrassed and u keep picking with her omg such a turn on

LOL i walked in on a lot of people but i rather not remeber those &gt.&gt -shivers-

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Expressions. Expressions. Expressions. A single expression can have me going all night. My friends know this too because in the middle of class they will turn around and give me a look and they KNOW the affect it has on me. Which is cruel...

Posted

Voices idk why but some voices turn me on. Like singing voices. Or someone running their nails over my skin.