going on a date - Love and Romance

Posted

okay so you are planning on meeting your new found female friend..possibly more....and you make plans to go out to eat and have some fun....where would you go out to eat? how would you dress? would you bring a token for the greeting? and where would you take her to for some fun?

Posted

id take her to a good restraunt like olive garden or sweet basil. id dress in a button up shirt white or grey undershirt & nice jeans, id probably bring some flowers(cliche but effective & sweet), and after id probably take her to a night club or to a movie. or we could just go cruising or whatever

Posted

that is really nice....do you find it uncomfortable making conversation with your date or eating in front of her?

Posted

I would put White shirt and jeans on. Only do up a few buttons so she can see what I have to offer. I like to play it cool, nice places to eat. Walk a long the beach and chat but make contact with her in a soft but sexual way so she knows I like her. As we get to know each other I ask her if she would like to go clubbing or see a film.

Posted

i like making conversation with my date.if we have nothing to talk about it just makes me soooo uncomfortable. & eating in front of someone is no big deal

Posted

definately need a convo going..one that is interesting and fun...and for me...eating in front of someone for the first time...they do watch your every move....that could be awkward at times....but once i get to know them...its so cool....and i would like to go to a place that you can wear jeans for sure....and i think leather jackets are so sexy.....