helpp - Love and Romance

Li****

Posted

so i have a question- i am 24 yrs old, my now ex is 19. so its about a 5 yr difference. we dated for and year and four months. she randomly broke it off. of course im heart broken. she said she wanted space, and it wasnt going to work out.. im am super heart broken.. idk what to do. all i do is think about our memories, makes me sad, that shes giving us up. she shocked me/surprise me at the same time.

Posted

help me please, what do i do to get over her?

Posted

im sorry for your break up i know its not easy, but if she was worth your *** she wouldn't of broke it off. you obviously can do better than her.. be with friends go out and meet new people im not saying jump right into another relationship but it wouldnt hurt just to meet new people.. maybe go on like a weekend vacation to get your mind off of things. but don't sit there and be depressed over someone who randomly broke it off..

Posted

yah your right brooke. it was unexpected, and she is soo young.. so then its she doesnt know what she wants.. im taking it day by day.. im trying my best. trust me. it feels like a sickness/addiction.. its super hard. but i am doing just that. i go to school and work full time so, it suckkks deff

Posted

When something like that happened to me I paddled out at dusk.and paddled in when the moon came out. I was so exhausted by the time I was home but I felt better about Everything. So try doing things that you have to concentrate on but give yourself time to think just about the break up and come to some sort of terms with it.

Posted

that makes sense dani and honestly it sounds like great advice. but its like wow.. you mean paddled like by a boat?

Posted

Well I hope it works. If you need help you can just ask me I ment like surf board. I'm a surfer.lol

Posted

this sucks its harder than i thought. but when i am around friends and family i forget, or i feel so much better. but i know that with just time, things will get soo much better. i think one day when she has nothing to do, and she bored, she will think of me and text me. as of now shes doing her, and i have to do the same. just like someone else told me "do you really think that she is feeling the same way, you are right now?" i asked myself. and i really dont know. i know she doesnt even want to see me. so im respecting her decesions, putting it all in gods hands, see what happens, if its ment to be, things will happen, she will make the changes. i have a lot going for me. i just need to get little by little myself together. i will be fine. i am strong. i am training my mind mentally. i have to accept the good, bad and ugly as well. life isnt just a happy fairytale. for me unfortunately at the moment. but only time will tell. but by the time also that she wants to come back (if she does) i wont look back. if a person doesnt want you in their life, why want them? obviously, it means that you dont need them. ppl are selfish nowadays, only look out for themselves. but its life. it continues, with or without you.. better get going =)

Posted

Sorry you're going through the emotional back and forth, unfortunately that's part of the breakup process. You're mourning what could have been with her, the way you imagined your lives to be. It will get better with time and surrounding yourself with other people is def a good thing.

Another thing you might want to think about is if she was willing to throw your relationship away so easily, what makes you think if you gave her another chance that she wouldn't do the same thing again... and do you want to put yourself through all of that heartache again? Based on what you stated, she doesn't want to let go, but rather string you along so that when she needs you, or attention from you, you're there.

Possibly she really doesn't know what she wants, but obviously you do... sometimes people aren't on the same page thereby making a relationship go bust. It's always the committed one that ends up hurt. Try to put everything in perspective and move on.