A sexual fantasy has got to start somewhere

Keneata

Posted

Hi I'd like to talk about sexual fantasies I really would like to have two brothers try to get of the dicks in my ass and if that can't happen one of them hold me down will the other one fuck me hard anyway he's done they switch and you were the other ones then they could set me up prop my head against the wall and treat my mouth like a fuck hole and fuck it till they come in it the whole time one of them be jacking me off and playing with his brother's balls I really would like to have all the time now for I'm very horny

Ienjoybigcocks
Posted

I'm into that sort of fun exciting sexual experience with

Ienjoybigcocks
Posted
Just now, Ienjoybigcocks said:

I'm into that sort of fun exciting sexual experience with

I have always had a fantasy about getting it on with one or two older black men

Ienjoybigcocks
Posted

I was quite surprised that I gave myself to these three older black men

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/10/2019 at 9:15 PM, Ienjoybigcocks said:

I was quite surprised that I gave myself to these three older black men

• 2 weeks later...
Ienjoybigcocks
Posted

Hi there I'm into those sexy fantasy of mine since I was quite younger I've always had these sexual dirty filthy nasty fun dreams of getting my fucken ass turned out by these three older black men in which it finally came out to become a memorable exciting sexual experience true and oh my God did I ever enjoyed it as soon as it came alive it happen on my visiting this adult movie video book store there were these three older black men whom I've been seeing them before they also had seen my horny Mexican ass there also so in this particular case I'll give you all some more explanation later on

Posted

Always had a fantast of being the middle of a threesome one in my mouth and one in my ass.

Posted

Have always though about being the boytoy in a 3some.  Would like it to be 2 other guys but a M/F couple where I could suck him while she used a strapon in me.

Posted

I'm like you I also would like to know if there are any two well hung older men it doesn't matter if there black or white men just as long

Posted

I'm really would like to meet up with some men who are available and serious about getting down to business I'm going to do my best to get all of your big thick cock's deep down my fucken throat till you all cum down my throat 

Posted
Hello handsome, have fun? watch my private broadcast? Any of your wishes -> http://bit.ly/RomanProfile
  • 7 months later...
Posted

Hi pretty, how are you doing, Carpenter here, I just come across your cutie pic so I decided to friend you here, and I would love if you can say hi to me on Hangout [email protected] my hangout account, thanks sexy😘

• 1 year later...
arselicker2022
Posted
On 9/1/2019 at 6:09 AM, Bottom2014 said:

Always had a fantast of being the middle of a threesome one in my mouth and one in my ass.

Love to lick out your anus and rectum

• 1 year later...
Pissboydrinker6969
Posted

I want to be drenched in piss drink a lot of piss