Got questions, can you guy's help?

Supersexy

Posted

I'll start by saying that I've only had sex with one man two time's, he was my best friends brother, he was bi, I was married and I had never been with a man before. He made a move on me, he took me to the store, we were alone in his car, in a real careful way he moved his hand across my cock and gently touched me, needless to say  we had hot kinky sex suckeding each others cocks until we both came! I hadn't been with another man since and I have always wanted to. My questions are, where are the best places to to find bi, and gay guys to hook up with, how do you approach a guy your interested in hooking up with, and what do you say to break the ice?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Hello handsome, have fun? watch my private broadcast? Any of your wishes -> http://bit.ly/RomanProfile
  • 7 months later...
Posted

I never miss the chance if any mature sexy stranger holds my hand & put it in his underwear. I just grab the cock hard & take it out. Before saying a word I start sucking cock deepthroat. I don't take anyone's cock outta my mouth without eating lot of creamy delicious cum. Sometimes I make some black guys cum on my food & piss in my mouth as well. Nothing is wrong in this. I like to drink some nice salted water (urine) when I suck black cocks. My mouth can suck hundreds of cocks & make everyone cums in my sooo hungry & empty mouth. Many times I suck cocks of strangers for money & fun both. If someone offers me that I can't refuse, trust me I'll suck many cocks in gangbang & make all the men cum in my mouth. Sucking cock is always incomplete without eating lot of delicious creamy cum.

Posted

If any black guy wants to try his cock along with all his black gay & straight friends & colleagues. I'd love to suck all of their big black cocks like a shameless whore, get my tight ass pounded & make all of them shoot their hundreds of cumloads in my mouth & all over my face. If anyone wants me drink his piss & eat lot of cumfood, I'll be pleased to do all this. Only black guys with atleast 9"inches & more bigger black cocks are allowed all the time. You all can see my real cocksucking pics & cumdrinking pics on whatsapp. Show me ur big black cocks & invite me for sucking. But I'm a paid Cocksucker.