Why Is love and romance so hard for people? - Love and Romance

Posted

All i want is someone that will treat me right, that will never ignore me. That won't flirt with other people. Someone that will call me beautiful and when I need them most their always there for me. Is that to much to aask for?

Posted

That someone will come. Patience hun. Hang in there..

Posted

see this is the thing.. everybody whether they admit it or not.. luv whts hard to get.. wht they cant have. Male or female doesnt matter. maybe the guy ur dating ur so mezmorized by him & ur blinded & by him being like that u like so u stay with him or bc maybe u think its the most youll ever get or that u cannot get better. but sweetie dont lower your expectations for anyone. u deserve the best & from wht u say he doesnt seem to care about ur feelings much. ditch him try ur best to move on & find someone that'll appreciate u & treat u with the same respect. kk hope this meant sumn to yahh.. till then good luck !! =)

Posted

Kk well if she hid sumn that big from u then that's like not cool. I mean it's either she didn't know how to tell u or she didn't take u serious & ur just sumone on the side. If it's the 1st one depending on the status. If it's the 2nd one she's not worth it. Like I said u deserve the best. Lemme me know meanwhile good luck with that ! =)

Posted

yes, i agree with lizbeth, you should try to move on. someone with that kind of dishonesty is someone to try to avoid. hun, if she is disrespecting you like that, you need to try to move on if you can. shell only hurt you more, and shes not worth the *** shell cause you. if she really cares for you, shell accept this. otherwise, itll be tough, but theres someone out there who will treat you right. you just have to be patient hun, kk?

Posted

Thank ya'll I havent talk to her since i found out but its hard cuz she is the fist girl i ever cared for and i dont see how she didnt know how to tell me we have been seeing each other for months it would have been a year in feb but i cant keep seeing her i'm not one of those people that put up with that she is married and she needs to leave me alone period but i miss her all the time which makes this harder but she gave me no choice by lieing to me and even if she had told me the truth i wouldnt have stayed with thats wrong she is cheating on her husband whose to say she wouldnt do that to me i dont want that in my life.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

i agree, it will come you just hav to wait for the right person. and when that person comes along you will know and it will feel like the best thing in the world. promise. :]

Posted

how old is this chick neways? lets be serious. most girls dont know wat they want, especially of shes young. no offense young ones! maybe u made her insecure because you know wat you want. i give you props for knowing wat you want. most ppl, and this is in general, really dont. if you know wat you want, you will surely get it. you just have to be patient. see, you are already one step ahead of the game!

Posted

and sometimes if it's new for them, they are just scared.