Sexually Curious

Tsmith

Posted

Could you be my friend and introduce me as a 2nd btm with that 10" Amazing Dominate Man you make sound so amazing and delicious ????

• 10 months later...
Posted

I would like a ten inch cock dominate me . I never had a cock that big in me . He can be my master

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Try 14"!! You just have to learn to relax and use the best lube ever. 'Platinum' by Wet. Silicone based. Amazon has iot.

That ten inches of pleasure will feel more like 6!!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Wow. You are sooo lucky that he made you suck his 10"inches extremely big cock. Share ur partner's big cock with me. I'll suck both of ur cocks & make both of you piss & cum in my mouth. Make me ur personal whore.

• 3 months later...
Posted
On 5/4/2019 at 8:42 PM, Tsmith said:

A coworker of mine is a little bit older than I am, and we got really close. We’ve been hooking up for a couple months now.  Not too long ago we hooked up and I felt something different. We were in my private office, and he had complete control of me. He pinned me against the wall and ***d me to suck his 10” dick until my face was blue. I loved every minute of it. He also took me from behind and make me sore for days. Best 2 hours of my life.   

Last night we were traveling for work, and when the group paired up for hotel rooms, we ended up in the same room. Even though there were two beds, we slept together. We snuggled, and I could feel his dick pressing up against my back, and I knew he wanted to. I turned over and he immediately pinned me down and we were 69’ing. 

Moral of of the story is, I love the way he makes me feel, but I don’t even want to be with him. I think it is a trust thing with him, not an emotional attachment. Should I pull away, or try to maybe open up and get to know him more personally?  I don’t know how comfortable I am. 

Be careful because you may never go back because it’s heaven baby I just had a guy give me first time anal and I’ll never go with a girl again it was mind blowing and heaven on earth so think about be curious because no girl will ever do that and I had a boyfriend in school never full blown sex but I had that same feeling back then and then I tried a was straight for years but would always find myself unable to stop gettin so hard when would see a hot guy and cum every damn time without even warning but still fought it no more though I’m we’re I belong and should have done it a ling time ago good luck and if make it into bed with a guy prepare to have your mind totally blown I n a very good way 

• 7 months later...
Posted

I would love him to take control of me with his ten inch cock . I like a dominate man 

• 6 months later...
Posted
Ich Möchten wissen, ob jemand eine gute Gangbang-Party oder einen Swinger in der Nähe haben kann?
  • 4 months later...
Posted
Up tll now I have never touched another man's. dick till I am s in a threesome with my we i m another man. See dp her and dicks rubbing together
Posted
Until we both put or dicks in her pussy ifot tried on
Posted
I was curious about this lifestyle I enjoy sucking a dick