What makes younger men attracted to older men and vice versa?

Tannedlad

Posted

Interested to see how people respond! Would also be great to hear about some personal experiences ;] 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I find older man are more calm and it makes you feel relaxed. I knew a guy from work a few years ago. He's from Scotland. Despite his accent was a bit hard for me to understand at that time, that man was a complete gentleman. He's calm, polite, and it's fun to watch him talk. He's not VERY good looking but I found him quite attactive. But that's just me.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I agree, they are a charming turn on for me... love how they aspire to please younger guys....mmmm. Love how the sound, love moaning with them and herding their dirty talk while touching you getting you ready to cum....mmmmmmm

• 1 month later...
Young4matureD
Posted

Mature meat tastes soooo goood !

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 1/20/2019 at 9:54 PM, Mike42024 said:

I agree, they are a charming turn on for me... love how they aspire to please younger guys....mmmm. Love how the sound, love moaning with them and herding their dirty talk while touching you getting you ready to cum....mmmmmmm

Gotta love us old farts 

zoguivogel
Posted

hello contact me for my number 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I must fall in the Grandad rather than Dad category, but I'm fit, have a large hard cock, and am sexually promiscuous. I love boys 50 years younger than me, particularly if they are skinny, smooth, submissive with a cute little ass. I love fucking them and hearing them moan.

• 2 years later...
Posted

attracted only under 30 YO ans SLIM FIT

hugs tenderness kiss masssages

Posted

I've preferred older men from the start. They're usually cool with taking things slow at first, was willing to help me try new things and experiment. Plus I just find them more attractive for some reason. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

In my 30s and 40s I would date guys my own age. I found as I got past 50 that I prefer guys who are much younger (18+). It's great for me that there seem to be plenty of young guys who are looking for a guy my age.

Posted

me, always attracted for young guys, since i was 13 yo my puberty !

now i like 18/30 yo and full imberb no hairy, slims only

• 1 month later...
Posted

A gap that works for casual sex may not work in a lasting relationship. I had a lover who was 25 years younger (58/33), but I've fucked lads who were over 50 years younger (72/18). They were the ones doing the chasing!