Just came out

Gayboykyle866

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Also came clean to my wife and she helped me to become a sissy maid, we suck cock regularly together now only down side is that I agree to be her personal maid but I do get plenty of cock
Posted

I came out to my ex wife and surprised her with having a friend over and I came out the bathroom and removed my shorts and shirt and put on a crop top belly shirt that showed off my belly button and a little tiny g-string thong pulled up high up my ass with a T back style and it was bright red. Joey saw me first and said mmmm yummy and then she saw me and said wtf r u wearing n why u in a little thong and crop top ? I said ask Joey why I am wearing this outfit and he said because he is now my little bitch and he’s a faggot now and he is a great little sissy cock sucker n he loves being a little faggot and a total bottom slut. He sucked my dick a few times and he is a natural at it and a great cocksucker and I have been fucking his hot tight little sissy ass for a couple weeks now and he loves it and he is a good bottom n a great fuck! She said omg ur a faggot now n getting ur ass fucked and wearing thong panties and crop tops? Joey said to me come over here u little faggot and get on ur knees and open up ur mouth wide because you r going to suck my dick right now and show her ur a bitch and I want u to hold ur ass up high so I can see it when you get to sucking my cock! I did what he said and he said I want u to show ur wife that you really a faggot and I am telling you to pull my cock out and suck it bitch until I say that ur done sucking it and she says no way r u going to suck a dick and I said I am about to now u need to see me n know that I’m a bitch. She said put that dick inside ur mouth then bitch and show me how u suck cock now and I did I sucked that dick like a pro slut and she could not even believe it I sucked it for a while until he said u want a load in ur mouth bitch? I said yes please cum in my mouth and I’ll swallow it all every single drop to show u respect and that I am the bitch and I will show you how much of a sissy I am 

Posted
On 8/11/2018 at 1:08 PM, Johnnyjohn said:

Also came clean to my wife and she helped me to become a sissy maid, we suck cock regularly together now only down side is that I agree to be her personal maid but I do get plenty of cock

I don't want her help. I only need around men 

• 1 month later...
Posted
On 8/15/2018 at 2:58 AM, Thongsissy said:

I came out to my ex wife and surprised her with having a friend over and I came out the bathroom and removed my shorts and shirt and put on a crop top belly shirt that showed off my belly button and a little tiny g-string thong pulled up high up my ass with a T back style and it was bright red. Joey saw me first and said mmmm yummy and then she saw me and said wtf r u wearing n why u in a little thong and crop top ? I said ask Joey why I am wearing this outfit and he said because he is now my little bitch and he’s a faggot now and he is a great little sissy cock sucker n he loves being a little faggot and a total bottom slut. He sucked my dick a few times and he is a natural at it and a great cocksucker and I have been fucking his hot tight little sissy ass for a couple weeks now and he loves it and he is a good bottom n a great fuck! She said omg ur a faggot now n getting ur ass fucked and wearing thong panties and crop tops? Joey said to me come over here u little faggot and get on ur knees and open up ur mouth wide because you r going to suck my dick right now and show her ur a bitch and I want u to hold ur ass up high so I can see it when you get to sucking my cock! I did what he said and he said I want u to show ur wife that you really a faggot and I am telling you to pull my cock out and suck it bitch until I say that ur done sucking it and she says no way r u going to suck a dick and I said I am about to now u need to see me n know that I’m a bitch. She said put that dick inside ur mouth then bitch and show me how u suck cock now and I did I sucked that dick like a pro slut and she could not even believe it I sucked it for a while until he said u want a load in ur mouth bitch? I said yes please cum in my mouth and I’ll swallow it all every single drop to show u respect and that I am the bitch and I will show you how much of a sissy I am 

We have a lot in common

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Congratulations! I wish I was out.

I won't come out to my wife, she would not understand and be deeply hurt.  I love my wife, sex between us ceased years ago, she lost interest. My preference for cock has grown and I have accepted my homosexuality. I denied being gay for decades and now embrace it.

I'd like for other gays to recognize me with their gaydar, I'm working on developing mine.

I'm coming when I go out by myself. I wear a rainbow ribbon on my wrist or ankle, or I wear a necklace with with a bear pendant and a pewter pin of a swallow (I do swallow).

I'd like to be out to more guys. To go to a bath house, participate in group sex, go to a gay campground would be liberating.

In the meantime, I'll be around, just not as visible.

Edited by delpark
Added content