Whos horny right now?!

Hornycd4daddy

Posted
I have been straight All my life till this year if knew what I know now I would have been in this lifestyle long time ago
I
Wanting2please
Posted

I am completely naked and I have been horny all day long and Ive been touching myself all day long everywhere I've been..

Posted
On 3/22/2022 at 10:52 AM, Dick60 said:

Anyone I'm Arkansas wanting y suck my dick. I would suck your dick to. I would enjoy fucking you in your ass and you can fuck me to..

I have sucked a few do ks and ja DD one man to fuck my ass . It hurt a little as he entered me but  after i relaxed it was so good

Hey man I been trying to find you where i can get you I have what’s app going to set it up

me#.  Two54 fiv three fiv 99six1

Posted
On 3/22/2022 at 10:18 PM, Dick60 said:

I have been straight All my life till this year if knew what I know now I would have been in this lifestyle long time ago
I

Hey man I been trying to find you where i can get you I have what’s app going to set it up

me#.  Two54 fiv three fiv 99six1
I live in Nolanville I sure we been texting right. Both like dick and we, well I want gay man sex with organum I hope it you

• 2 months later...
Posted

I’m need a huge monster cock deep in my ass right now and want to feel that cock blow it’s load deep inside of me how got what I need maybe in the garage or backyard bend me over and slide it in and out deeper and deeper and that lives in Denton Texas near Indian ***t way 76208 street? 

Posted
On 7/3/2018 at 1:19 AM, Scuz said:

Hey is any one live in Tulsa

No but I live in Shawnee ok 

Wanting2please
Posted

I am always so horny I am so nervous and inexperienced but all I can think about is what it would be like to be undressed in front of another guy and to touch and be touched.. I want to feel somebody to get hard in my mouth..

• 1 month later...
Wanting2please
Posted

I am so horny right now that I would undress and touch myself in front of anyone... If you want you can text me 4236674073

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Anyone near Texas I really love sucking dick and getting spanked

CumCoveredal788
Posted
I'm so in horny more than ever I would go out now find a lay-by or beauty spot clim on that table and get my asse stretched wide fill THIS ASSE CUM ON
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'd love to suck a cock near South Boston,Va

• 3 weeks later...
Wanting2please
Posted
I am always horny all day long all night
  • 4 months later...
Badbadleroybrown
Posted
On 7/7/2018 at 12:22 PM, Deleted-User said:

I am... and in need of a nice dick

I have a 10 inches big dick 

• 3 weeks later...
Wanting2please
Posted

I am so horny right now I'm about to go crazy. I'm completely naked touching myself and would love to come so hard for someone

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Around 3: AM I just fucked some guys ass and mouth... I'm just as horny as I was before I met him if not horny ER... I damn near made love to this guy his pussy was so damn good... I do hope to fuck him again soon...

Posted

I'm extremely horny... So horny it hurts...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...